Chappell Roan

makeawish

Posted (edited)

i don't think that chappell roan has a base thread, cannot find one and she seems to have a lot of fans here so i'm making one here

this is her current (uk) top 20 smash hit!

she has many other good songs, of which these are only two!

edit: added by popular demand!

it says visualiser on super graphic ultra modern girl but actually it's pretty good

afaict her fanbase does not have its own special name, so i'm just going to christen you: fans and supporters of chappell roan! you have a base thread!

Edited by makeawish
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss Anthropocene

• makeawish

• PoisonPill

• Bamboo

icon!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

About time there's one for the next big pop femininomenon. Proud to be a Chaperone :heart:

Edited by PoisonPill
  • Like 5

Posted (edited)

Absolutely love her! I came across her doing my annual Coachella watch session where I try to find new artists to listen to, and when her set started I just felt like I was having an epiphany!

Good Luck, Babe! is definitely reaching top 5 on my Spotify Wrapped. :gaycat4:

Edited by scottstreet
  • Like 1

Most exciting pop girl in years. Midwest Princess is just HIT after HIT. It took a while for me to get it but I'm fully on board now :jonny5: 

Really hoping the success of her debut & Good Luck, Babe! translates to her other later releases cause she deserves it so much. 

• Like 5

Glad to be here:heart:

46 minutes ago, PoisonPill said:

About time there's one for the next big pop femininomenon. Proud to be a Chaperone :heart:

Chaperone:deadbanana2:

• Haha 6

Love her!!! So happy to see her get her flowers!

We don't talk about After Midnight enough. The Last Friday Night of our generation :clap3:

• Thanks 1

legend!

Finally my new home :jonnycat:

I almost made a base thread myself but I'm crap at updating threads. Hi Chappelsters :heart:

My biggest fave since finding rina in 2020 :clap3:

Good Luck, Babe is #1 in my house rn, didn't realise I was already listening to her for a while with My Kink Is Karma. She's so taking over, she's got IT :loud:

Posted (edited)

I LOVE Good Luck, Babe and this girl has so much potential. Her look screams next superstar to me.

Edited by Arrows

I've been listening to her music for almost a year now, and I'm just so happy for her. She has gone from writing California to finally reaching the mainstream success that she deserves :clap3:

Spoiler

The only thing I'm not looking forward to is fighting for tickets the next time she comes to my city

• Like 1

@makeawish we need my kink is karma video and super graphic videos in the OP :heart:

• Like 1

Chapperoans :clap3:

23 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

@makeawish we need my kink is karma video and super graphic videos in the OP :heart:

all done

• Like 1

Absolutely love her :heart:

this year has been a amazing year for sapphic music, love her album sm :heart2:

• Like 1

I'm so happy I found her this year! Good Luck, Babe has been on repeat since it's release

• ATRL Moderator

The Rise and Fall of a Midwest Princess was one of my favorite albums of 2023! I didn’t expect her to become so popular this year but I’m ecstatic because she’s such a phenomenal artist already :party: can’t wait to see what she does next 

Add Pink Pony Club 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm so upset I'm not in the country when she comes to Glasgow in September as would have loved to have seen her live but hopefully as her prospects grow for the rest of the year she comes back to the UK for some more tour dates soon.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGe4mAQB4/

Why are the comments trying to gatekeep Chappell's music? It absolutely baffles me. :psyduck:

Also, TikTok's about her are always mega viral, the people want more Chappell! :supaspaz:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.