Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Chappell Roan

Featured Replies

  • Replies 151
  • Views 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • YellowRibbon
    YellowRibbon

    Chaperone

  • PoisonPill
    PoisonPill

    This moment in Chappell's career feels like late 2008 when The Fame had been out for a bit and was finally starting to make real noise. She feels exciting in the same way that Gaga did in those days. 

  • PoisonPill
    PoisonPill

    About time there's one for the next big pop femininomenon. Proud to be a Chaperone      

  • Author
On 3/1/2025 at 11:54 PM, LostInStereo100 said:

Is there a way to see PPC's full chart run so far?

 

Same with the album!? 
 

I've said this before, but The Rise and Fall of the Midwest Princess will be one of the biggest pop albums of all time one day. Particularly in the US but maybe even WW. It might take years but it's still doing great nearly two years later :dies: 

idk if you want this but they have this stuff set up very handily on the uk charts website so i can just post it like this (feels right to tend to my base thread once in a while)

 

this is PPC (coming for #1 this week according to the midweeks)

 

Screenshot-2025-03-03-at-12-24-05.png

 

this is the album

 

Screenshot-2025-03-03-at-12-25-23.png

Edited by makeawish

  • Author
On 8/29/2024 at 12:49 PM, brokee said:

Since the search function doesn't work and have no idea if there is a thread for the Read & Make Out I wanna say I like this song a lot. I listened to it months ago but didn't click but finally, it clicked for me this week.

i need to do this, i got the GLB single just to kinda have the GLB single and the flip didn't click with me either but i can imagine it being one of those things where you don't get it til you do

16 minutes ago, makeawish said:

i need to do this, i got the GLB single just to kinda have the GLB single and the flip didn't click with me either but i can imagine it being one of those things where you don't get it til you do

Since I didn't have the vinyl there was mp3 but the sound was low. Then I found another one that was little louder but still it was not enough and that made me listen to it more and that's how it clicked for me and I kept listening ti every single day. I love that song and would like to see on streaming service with the final production since it was just a demo. If you got the vinyl please listen when you feel like. Its great song :jonny5:

Edited by brokee

  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Call Her Daddy Podcast

 

I thought I would watch a bit and ended up watching the whole thing, it was great! Chappell clearly vibed with Alex Cooper. She is very engaging and charming but also slightly unhinged lol. It seems like she is in a better place these days.

funny i didnt think alex cooper understood Chappel, but Chappel is a whole vibe, I love her sm, she was so honest and intentional with her words.

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Chappell just did a show in Poland today at Orange Warsaw Festival. Fans notice that she debuted new merch with the title: "Visions of Damsels & Other Dangerous Things" and the year 2025 on it as well. Could this be a new album title?

7 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Chappell just did a show in Poland today at Orange Warsaw Festival. Fans notice that she debuted new merch with the title: "Visions of Damsels & Other Dangerous Things" and the year 2025 on it as well. Could this be a new album title?

I'm not the biggest fan of the aesthetic of the merch but "Damsels & Other Dangerous Things" would be an amazing album title! 

Is anyone watching the Primavera stream? She's performing amazing :alexz:

not another the subway tease girlie just release the song imagine how tired we are 

16 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

Is anyone watching the Primavera stream? She's performing amazing :alexz:

It was the best concert of my life no joke 😭 she ate so hard and the crowd was insane 

 

 

Live at Primavera Sound Barcelona 2025

 

 

:jonny5:

I've always been indifferent to her/her music but her performance at Primavera turned me into a fan. An all timer of a show. If she plays her cards right, I'm convinced she'll go down as one of the performance legends

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

will put this in here as a souvenir 

 

 

  • 2 months later...

subir.png

 

 

Round 10 / Best Female Single of the Year

 

About to enter Top 50

 

Chappel Pink Pony CLub & The Subway still surviing, could she snatch Top 50?

 

VOTE HERE:

 

Good Luck To Chappel! could she win again this year?

i want Miss Thing to start on CR2 immediately. i fear she wont ever have a sophomore album, just an endless stream of droplet singles for the next 3 years

  • 3 months later...

I think she has the music ready for her second album, but she's in the creative phase of figuring out the narrative she's going to tell while she continues to perfect the song arrangements. If I were her, I'd stick with the medieval/dark fantasy aesthetic she's been developing in recent years since Good Luck Babe,like stop overthinking it, and just release the album before its too late bird.

I'm so excited for the song she teased that is really 80s in Rolling Stone Magazine from September of 2024 when she said that she has ready 5/6 for the sophomore album .nicole

  • 2 months later...

The way she didn't care about the Brazil drama at all and it wasn't even her fault. rip

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.