Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Troye vs Carly vs Charli - Discography

Troye vs Carly vs Charli - Discography 78 members have voted

  1. 1. Whose discography will you delete?

    • Troye
      56%
      44
    • Carly
      19%
      15
    • Charli
      24%
      19
  2. 2. Whose will you save?

    • Troye
      14%
      11
    • Carly
      44%
      35
    • Charli
      41%
      32

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

These three are very popular with the lgbtq+ community but whose discography will you delete and whose will you save?

  • Replies 28
  • Views 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • RideOrDie
    RideOrDie

    charli sweetie... carly's discog is really overrated... emotion is a great pop album but some of y'all acted so badly like it was the best thing you ever heard in your lives it was embarrassing... sid

  • Carly>Charli>>>>>>>>>>>>Troye   Like all 3 though 

  • Katamari
    Katamari

    we like all 3

I was a major Troyeblemaker growing up so I have a soft spot for most of his songs, and I'm a Charli stan right now, so sorry Carly!

Troye is easily getting deleted.

 

Tough to pick between Charli and Carly though on who to save. I guess today I'd save Charli.

charli sweetie... carly's discog is really overrated... emotion is a great pop album but some of y'all acted so badly like it was the best thing you ever heard in your lives it was embarrassing... side B is pretty good too but dedicated side A is mostly garbage... Side B is a slight improvement but meh... the loneliest time is her worst output post emotion... the loveliest time is pretty decent

 

but only emotion Side A + B come close to the heights charli reached with her albums... carly has a tendency to fill up her albums with so many boring skips when her unreleased scraps are much better, she needs to learn how to curate her albums asap cause the problem is not the lack of material

 

and wtf is troyé doing here? 

4 minutes ago, Achilles. said:

Save Troye. Delete Charli. 

april fools is april 1st, not may 1st 

I save Carly's and delete Charli's because she has pretty bad songs that gays for some reason acclaim

Troye has the best and most consistent discography, for sure. The majority of Carly's songs do nothing for me so bye bye. :giraffe:

Troye and Charli both have amazing and incredibly consistent discographies. Personally I can't say the same for Carly.

Troy for deletion, because white twinks are not for me.

Carly is great, in the middle.

Kimbra to save but she isn't here.

Kim is an instant save.

Oh shoot, Charlie!!...............um Save I guess. OMG sry Mr. Puth. Charli XCX is a save. 

Edited by Phaunzie

It's a tough toss up between Charli and Carly but I listen to Carly more so Charlotte's getting the chop I'm afraid

Edited by rebeltwat

keep the one who has the Allday feature duh :suburban:

 

 

 

but I love all 3 so I couldn't delete any

Delete Charli. I'm not into hyperpop or whatever her production is called. 

Save Carly.

 

Edited by Gladiator

Troye has a couple of bops from his first 2 albums but he's an easy chop.

 

Emotion is a classic but i'd save Charli because of her versatility 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.