Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Heidi's Chair

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Heidi's Chair

  1. Both are done by Special Offer so they are the ones winning i think
  2. She teased a mixtape of some sort like two or three months ago. Hopefully it won't be bloated
  3. Playboy Bunny>Rock Music>I Keep on Thinking Bout You Every Single Day and Night>SS26
  4. I feel like Swag feels like a new beginning for him so starting from now he'll probably go more in that direction and will ignore his earlier nostalgia-baity output. The Coachella performance showed exactly that
  5. I never claimed it was a realistic tracklist I just prefer the earlier demos that sound like Vroom Vroom production wise
  6. my tracklist: Cool Enough Bounce Hey Boy, Hey Girl Lay With U Good Girls Blow Your Mind Pop The Balloons TKO Helium I Wanna Be With U
  7. I read the actual quotes from the book and she never said that
  8. Heidi's Chair replied to Cry's topic in Music
    Produced by Taylor Skye of Jockstrap fame (they seem inactive as of recent)
  9. Just pressing a Ctrl+C Ctrl+V on a sample is not it kind of
  10. Inna is certainly more influential
  11. She could've released Peacock but with a video so cartoony and stupid that it would've outshined the subtext tbh
  12. Kind of true, maybe the tour will change in up
  13. She's been doing those type of songs back when Charli was still a schoolgirl, Charli asked for her to be on the remix for a reason Open the schools!
  14. the one with mr tophat
  15. wait is this based on the credits or has she performed those songs back in the day
  16. It's my fav of the bunch tbhhhhh, it's tongue in cheek Do the gheighs over here even know she always had album tracks like this?? I guess it's weird to drop it as a single so early in the promo run but I still live I mean I guess it's her own fault for dropping once in 8 years
  17. I knew something!!!!
  18. hopefully this is about Jameela
  19. Yes! Also ended all the pop girls with ease
  20. ended eartheater

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.