Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

4 hours ago, Burqa said:

i need the lengths so bad :rip: i need to know if anything for love is an interlude or not. perhaps the chorus is just an instrumental breakdown

I don't understand why they worry about Anything For Love if it has the same amount of lyrics as Houdini, These Walls and Watcha Doin' are the ones that worry me, the lyrics are too short

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 837.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

31 minutes ago, My20sBlues said:

I don't understand why they worry about Anything For Love if it has the same amount of lyrics as Houdini, These Walls and Watcha Doin' are the ones that worry me, the lyrics are too short

Honestly very real, an eleven track album cannot have an interlude, let alone two

Edited by lapisnour

So, did everyone miss the part where Kevin’s vocals are used as synths, this sounds so good…

https://www.reddit.com/r/TameImpala/s/5wYd8IxsqV

Look how Ariana's album rollout turn out to be. Considering Dua Lipa is all about longevity, the album release might have the same effect as Ariana;s album.

Houdini and TS are both cute songs. 

58 minutes ago, Aristotle said:

Look how Ariana's album rollout turn out to be. Considering Dua Lipa is all about longevity, the album release might have the same effect as Ariana;s album.

Houdini and TS are both cute songs. 

Except Dua won’t controversy like Ariana’s divorce or the homewrecking allegations 

5 hours ago, My20sBlues said:

I don't understand why they worry about Anything For Love if it has the same amount of lyrics as Houdini, These Walls and Watcha Doin' are the ones that worry me, the lyrics are too short

How are "These Walls" and "Whatcha Doin" short?

 

ggragrea.jpg

 

Think About It GIF by Identity

Edited by mike_int

Seeing the lyrics, no song seems to be short? And why would they, Dua has never done interludes and the 26 min thing is made up

If it is true that Ian also produced one song on the album then I’m gonna assume that’s what they’ll push as the third single.

 

I still think she can have a post-album smash 

16 minutes ago, Solaria said:

If it is true that Ian also produced one song on the album then I’m gonna assume that’s what they’ll push as the third single.

 

I still think she can have a post-album smash 

  He produced "Anything For Love" and "Falling Forever" but allegedly "Illusion" was a runner for lead so maybe 3rd single,. but maybe they will push one of Ian's tracks 

 

On 3/14/2024 at 1:29 PM, mike_int said:

Credits from the booklet:

 

1. End of an Era - Dua Lipa, Kevin Parker, Danny L Harle, Caroline Ailin, Tobias Jesso Jr


2. Houdini - Dua Lipa, Kevin Parker, Danny L Harle, Caroline Ailin, Tobias Jesso Jr


3. Training Season - Dua Lipa, Kevin Parker, Danny L Harle, Caroline Ailin, Tobias Jesso Jr


4. These Walls - Dua Lipa, Andrew Wyatt, Danny L Harle, Emily Warren, Caroline Ailin


5. Whatcha Doing - Dua Lipa, Kevin Parker, Danny L Harle, Caroline Ailin, Ali Tamposi


6. French Exit - Dua Lipa, Kevin Parker, Danny L Harle, Caroline Ailin, Tobias Jesso Jr


7. Illusion - Dua Lipa, Kevin Parker, Danny L Harle, Caroline Ailin, Tobias Jesso Jr


8. Falling Forever - Dua Lipa, Ian Kirkpatrick, Danny L Harle, Emily Warren, Ali Tamposi, Caroline Ailin


9. Anything for Love - Dua Lipa, Ian Kirkpatrick, Danny L Harle, Tobias Jesso Jr(?)


10. Maria - Dua Lipa, Kevin Parker, Danny L Harle, (?)


11. Happy for You - Dua Lipa, Kevin Parker, Danny L Harle, Caroline Ailin, (?)

 

4 minutes ago, mike_int said:

  He produced "Anything For Love" and "Falling Forever" but allegedly "Illusion" was a runner for lead so maybe 3rd single,. but maybe they will push one of Ian's tracks 

 

 

Ali Tamposi also worked on Break My Heart so maybe they’ll push Whatcha Doing as the third single like I predicted.

 

I kinda want a album release single but I also wouldn’t mind if they waited a bit to see which album track does the best with the GP

1 minute ago, Solaria said:

Ali Tamposi also worked on Break My Heart so maybe they’ll push Whatcha Doing as the third single like I predicted.

 

I kinda want a album release single but I also wouldn’t mind if they waited a bit to see which album track does the best with the GP

I really dont care what will be a single but I would really want some good impactful video this era which also introduce the aesthetic of the album

imagine if the album is actually 26 minutes. thats barely a icarly episode tf

2 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

imagine if the album is actually 26 minutes. thats barely a icarly episode tf

Come On Please GIF by NBA its not ...

Now imagine her serving us another +4min avantgarde masterpiece like Love Again :jonny2:

I like the cover. 

Houdini and TS bored me, hope the album is better 

 

35 minutes ago, mike_int said:

I really dont care what will be a single but I would really want some good impactful video this era which also introduce the aesthetic of the album

I don’t think that’s happening tbh. Everything this era is minimal and the exact opposite of FN. I’m not expecting a big blockbuster video for this era anymore like Physical or BMH

39 minutes ago, RedCarpet said:

I like the cover. 

Houdini and TS bored me, hope the album is better 

 

I have a strong feeling album tracks will be much better than the singles

Damn I was so hyped for Future Nostalgia mostly because of the outstanding promo single and @BlackoutZone descriptions. This era, we got neither, so I cannot really force myself to give a **** about this album. :chick3:

 

But seriously, she should release a promo single. I have a strong feeling that they tried to make the singles more commercial, and as a result we still did not get to know fully what the album has to offer.

1 hour ago, Solaria said:

I don’t think that’s happening tbh. Everything this era is minimal and the exact opposite of FN. I’m not expecting a big blockbuster video for this era anymore like Physical or BMH

Impactful doesn't necessarily has to be blockbuster tho

can we expect the album to sound like houdini and training season? 

I mean, the whole album 

Jason Evigan apparently reposted Dua’s announcement. He had sessions with Dua back in 2021, fingers crossed some of those songs end up on a hypothetical deluxe. He did Physical, which is arguably Dua’s best song, so how can you say no to more of it

1 hour ago, TayDuaStan said:

hypothetical deluxe

it's Dua Lipa. how can her album deluxe even be hypothetical? We are 100% getting a Sharkbite Edition with 20 bonus tracks in Q1 of 2025 :redface:

56 minutes ago, original_lifeline said:

it's Dua Lipa. how can her album deluxe even be hypothetical? We are 100% getting a Sharkbite Edition with 20 bonus tracks in Q1 of 2025 :redface:

There will definitely be re-release next year for sure

I hope they make the deluxe for this more of an extension with songs that did not make the final cut than a bunch of features added to the album...  :gaycat6:

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.