Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Lets just say it takes true intellect to get this wonderful project, something the majority of humans clearly lacks

 

FhnFloS.gif

The proof is how bad this is flopping in the US, this entire country shares two brain cells named Taylor Swift and Morgan Wallen

 

They didn't deserve Whatcha Doing as a second single for what they did to Houdini, so Dua released Flopping Season to torture their ears. Her mind!

 

spacer.png

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 840.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

6 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Honestly end of an Era is seamless after Happy for you, so I think its deliberate where End Of An Era is the true closer, but also kind of an opener.

yeah in my book EOAE could be the closer

2 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

 

She should have debuted in 2008 I guess. Can this parasocial era end already

FhnFloS.gif

Taylor is the cancer of Pop music, wbk

 

FhnFloS.gif

1 minute ago, BlackoutZone said:

 

She should have debuted in 2008 I guess. Can this parasocial era end already

FhnFloS.gif

I initially assumed this was praise, but it's supposed to be a bad thing?

 

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Honestly end of an Era is seamless after Happy for you, so I think its deliberate where End Of An Era is the true closer, but also kind of an opener.

Conceptual queen!

 

But this only works if you don't turn off the album after having listened to it once, which… we'll see if people did that tomorrow 

 

FhnFloS.gif

Just now, Cain said:

Conceptual queen!

 

But this only works if you don't turn off the album after having listened to it once, which… we'll see if people did that tomorrow 

 

FhnFloS.gif

what numbers are we expecting?

 

FhnFloS.gif

the album tracks and as a whole is pretty nice, I like it, but idk why individually it doesn't stand out? its like a good body of work thou

Just now, Aethereal said:

What's your top 3 songs of the album?

Whatcha Doing / Falling Forever / Happy For You

 

FhnFloS.gif

7 minutes ago, Raspy said:

the people in TaP knowing the money they took from her is for her own good

FhnFloS.gif

TaP seeing her now but getting to keep Future Nostalgia on their resume 

 

FhnFloS.gif

2 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

what numbers are we expecting?

 

FhnFloS.gif

63. Not 63M, just 63 (a.k.a. the number of currently browsing members)

 

FhnFloS.gif

Edited by Virgos Groove

Thinking about it, if this lowkey flopping means she'll keep tour tickets' prices low I'm ok with that :gaycat1:

Damn I hate to admit it but they're right it's not great :chick3:. I feel like the upbeat songs needed more work and the last 25% of the album is the best part.

 

At least I got some standouts from it for rotation: These Walls, Falling Forever, Happy for You (Great album closer!)

Maria is good too

Anything for Love is cute!

 

But overall I need to sit with it again, the early tracklisting is weird.

The instrumentals really carry this album, the boring melodies/cadence just don't match imo 

 

Watcha Doing's instrumental fools you into thinking it's a great upbeat bop and the chorus is indeed fantastic, but the slower verses... no ma'am (Maybe I need some more time with it. Someone in this thread said it needs a good feature and I think another singer (not rapper) getting a verse and helping the last chorus EXPLODE vocally with belts would make it a 10/10)

 

French Exit and Era should have been cut for better songs.

16 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Ok and? It was still ass

FhnFloS.gif

lol dk why you're so bothered by a four year old successful album when you should be dancing to Maria 

 

FhnFloS.gif

 

Edited by WildAmerican

1 minute ago, Hephaestus said:

Thinking about it, if this lowkey flopping means she'll keep tour tickets' prices low I'm ok with that :gaycat1:

Hddjsjsj my friend texted me the 6.6 from Pitchfork this morning and was like "Yes! Tickets should be cheap for the tour 🥳"

You know it's not too late, she can pull an Ariana during the DW era when she brought back Scooter and get that last minute hit from TAP

 

And don't worry about your father Dua, I'll be there to comfort him

 

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

lol dk why you're so bothered by a four year old successful album when you should be dancing to Maria 

 

FhnFloS.gif

 

And I am, just like I was with Replay back then. It was a quick jokey joke

FhnFloS.gif

11 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

The proof is how bad this is flopping in the US, this entire country shares two brain cells named Taylor Swift and Morgan Wallen

 

They didn't deserve Whatcha Doing as a second single for what they did to Houdini, so Dua released Flopping Season to torture their ears. Her mind!

 

spacer.png

Preeeeach

 

We're dancing to End Of An Era 

 

FhnFloS.gif 

2024 pop girl releases ranking

  1. Yee-haw Carter
  2. Radical Vacation
  3. Eternal Homewrecking
  4. The Almanac
  5. Las Mujeres Ya No Venden
  6. The Tortured Thesaurus Department

FhnFloS.gif

6 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

You know it's not too late, she can pull an Ariana during the DW era when she brought back Scooter and get that last minute hit from TAP

 

And don't worry about your father Dua, I'll be there to comfort him

 

spacer.png

I just know TAP would've not us breathe with a Watcha Doing / Maria / Falling Forever  1-2-3 punch :jonnycat:

 

I'm sorry but her papa needs to be replaced by good and reliable management stat! :supaspaz:

Delusion is a one thing, but it's really not hard to make the case that this kind of music is simply not popular in the US

 

Like the fact this is top dance/electronic genre chart on Hot 100 rn

FM6bte4.png

 

The singles bombed and they are all top 3, cause there is 0 competition, she's alone in her niche cause nobody consumes that music in the US. They are closeminded, we can't do much about it

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.