Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

I haven't been this excited for an album release since Britney's Glory. Can't believe it's release week :WAP:

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 840.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

2 hours ago, Iris said:

Turns out the insiders were right about Dua having barely recorded anything by November 2022 and her songwriter friends being pissed at her.

 

She could've easily released a full length LP with B-sides in early 2022.

Season 3 GIF by Parks and Recreation

 

Why would she release full album of B-side, just for sake of releasing it.

 

Be happy she is type of artist who is fully involved in creative process of what she does and not a show pony who goes into studio, record whats chosen to her and call it a day.

 

 

6 hours ago, thinkheknowss said:

The Maria snippet sounds great (super LQ) but I can't help but think how she misguided the GP and potentially fans by doubling down on the psych when explaining the album when it's clear she's going to give us a y2k summery Ibiza type album 

Houdini and Training Season cannot be more far from "y2k summer ibiza" vibe tho

36 minutes ago, mike_int said:

Houdini and Training Season cannot be more far from "y2k summer ibiza" vibe tho

I agree with these I mean aesthetic also , I don't really see the psych vibe on the album promo too except from the first couple performances she did. Hearing snippets from some of the other songs they sound great so whatever happens I'm glad cus it sounds like a solid record but idk the sudden change in aesthetic imo from when she announced the title and cover kinda shocked me cus she had this grunge vibe going on with TS and Houdini and then suddenly it was summer aesthetic? It just confused me a lil 

 

Idk I can't help but think she kinda shot herself in the foot a bit with emphasising the psych aspect cus it gave the rollout some weird sort of press

Edited by thinkheknowss

5 minutes ago, thinkheknowss said:

I agree with these I mean aesthetic also , I don't really see the psych vibe on the album promo too except from the first couple performances she did. Hearing snippets from some of the other songs they sound great so whatever happens I'm glad cus it sounds like a solid record but idk the sudden change in aesthetic imo from when she announced the title and cover kinda shocked me cus she had this grunge vibe going on with TS and Houdini and then suddenly it was summer aesthetic? It just confused me a lil 

 

Idk I can't help but think she kinda shot herself in the foot a bit with emphasising the psych aspect cus it gave the rollout some weird sort of press

I think we were all surprised but Houdini and Training Season were basically "winter" singles and with "Illusion" we moved into summer and summer esthetic

 

 

2 minutes ago, mike_int said:

I think we were all surprised but Houdini and Training Season were basically "winter" singles and with "Illusion" we moved into summer and summer esthetic

 

 

I do think she did the vertigo stuff to throw us off  but part of me thinks that she didn't do a good job of actually explaining radical optimism because I'm assuming the radical is the red psych aesthetic from TS etc and the optimism is the more poppier side with illusion?

Edited by thinkheknowss

I really like that underwater picture more than the official cover. Do we have it in HQ?

As soon as I got off my work I went to the local music store to get my copy. They literally have it everywhere in Slovakia.:hoetenks: The original release date really had to be the last friday. Listening party in the evening with the glass of wine in my hand, so excited. :gayalipacat2:

Edited by 3R1K

15 minutes ago, 3R1K said:

As soon as I got off my work I went to the local music store to get my copy. They literally have it everywhere in Slovakia.:hoetenks: The original release date really had to be the last friday. Listening party in the evening with the glass of wine in my hand, so exited. :gayalipacat2:

haha not me receiving vinyl tomorrow and dont have player to actually play it LOL

In London

6be268ee-013c-49dd-814a-321079d523a0.jpg

 

Lenticular posters : https://streamable.com/0t1afi

 

Edited by mike_int

21 minutes ago, 3R1K said:

As soon as I got off my work I went to the local music store to get my copy. They literally have it everywhere in Slovakia.:hoetenks: The original release date really had to be the last friday. Listening party in the evening with the glass of wine in my hand, so exited. :gayalipacat2:

Maybe you can give us a track by track review ? 😎😊that would be nice 😊

When will the CDs purchased from her website be shipped? I luckily I do have a CD player :duca:

The way I've gone to three different record stores and some general spaces here in Chicago and nothing. The U.S. needs to stop being sticklers and let me into the club early :chick3:

16 minutes ago, black12345 said:

Maybe you can give us a track by track review ? 😎😊that would be nice 😊

Sure thing. :-*

The photo shoot 😱 some pretty weird choices in there.

 

Can't say they're a favourite of mine, but fair play, how on Earth are these the same person as did Elton John's Oscar gig looking like a classic Uber Hollywood or the (looking seriously loved up) girl next door with Callum Turner walking around NYC this week.

 

Versatile I suppose you could say (!)

Tbh it's kinda worrying that it hasn't chickened yet despite it being in music stores for days. I'm afraid we will have to take some days off from ATRL when the HDD numbers are in.

Just now, Iris said:

Tbh it's kinda worrying that it hasn't chickened yet despite it being in music stores for days. I'm afraid we will have to take some days off from ATRL when the HDD numbers are in.

time for us to relive the loves discord channel and go into hiding soon 

Edited by Miss Harajuku

We are at release week :party: Im so exited!

 

Illusion coming at Radio:

 

 

15 minutes ago, Iris said:

Tbh it's kinda worrying that it hasn't chickened yet despite it being in music stores for days. I'm afraid we will have to take some days off from ATRL when the HDD numbers are in.

No demand :chick3:

Oooooh I'm getting excited! I want the lenticular cover so bad 

 

CD.gif

5 minutes ago, Curaga said:

Oooooh I'm getting excited! I want the lenticular cover so bad 

 

CD.gif

Do we know if the CD will have full booklet or just the double page with lyrics?

Edited by mike_int

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.