Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, mike_int said:

Do we know if the CD will have full booklet?

https://ukshop.dualipa.com/products/dua-lipa-radical-optimism-lenticular-cd

 

This one comes with a 12-page booklet. Not sure if that's the full one?

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 841.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

8 minutes ago, mike_int said:

Do we know if the CD will have full booklet or just the double page with lyrics?

I have the lenticular cover and the booklet is posterish like, on one side there are lyrics and on the other a thank you with credits and a underwater photo.

1 minute ago, 3R1K said:

I have the lenticular cover and the booklet is posterish like, on one side there are lyrics and on the other a thank you with credits and a underwater photo.

So you have the album 👀 

1 minute ago, 3R1K said:

I have the lenticular cover and the booklet is posterish like, on one side there are lyrics and on the other a thank you with credits and a underwater photo.

Oh yeah thats what I was thinking. I ordered curacao vinyl and alternative vinyl so no need for CD in that case, thanks ;)

wait ...Training Season now her number 1 song on Spotify? :duca:

17 minutes ago, Curaga said:

https://ukshop.dualipa.com/products/dua-lipa-radical-optimism-lenticular-cd

 

This one comes with a 12-page booklet. Not sure if that's the full one?

  So its not full booklet, just the poster thing ↓↓↓ (basically size of 6 pages times two since both sides)

 

5 minutes ago, 3R1K said:

I have the lenticular cover and the booklet is posterish like, on one side there are lyrics and on the other a thank you with credits and a underwater photo.

 

Edited by mike_int

1 minute ago, Cain said:

So you have the album 👀 

Listening right now. :oh: I'm on French Exit and I'm liking what I'm hearing so far. :clap3:

Just now, Cloudy said:

Oh so it doesn't come with a full booklet? :noparty:

No but apparently it does come with a death threat note from Warner to not leak anything 

2 minutes ago, 3R1K said:

Listening right now. :oh: I'm on French Exit and I'm liking what I'm hearing so far. :clap3:

Would be great if you would get review of each track, especially regarding the music and production ;)

4 minutes ago, mike_int said:

  So its not full booklet, just the poster thing ↓↓↓

 

 

Oh dang, wtf :gaycat7:

My biggest hope is the album will pull a Lana and get a nice debut just for everyone talking about how good it is :hippo:

Edited by BrokenMachine

3 minutes ago, Cain said:

No but apparently it does come with a death threat note from Warner to not leak anything 

One thing I like my other fave Xtina is that her booklets hace always has the whole shoot. Like they are a thick booklet with lyrics thanks and everything.

 

I'm kind of tight on money right now so the fact that it doesn't come with a full booklet makes me reconsider snatching a copy.

 

Will be perched streaming non stop. I want to know what the people that are already listening think of each track :duca:

4 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

One thing I like my other fave Xtina is that her booklets hace always has the whole shoot. Like they are a thick booklet with lyrics thanks and everything.

 

I'm kind of tight on money right now so the fact that it doesn't come with a full booklet makes me reconsider snatching a copy.

 

Will be perched streaming non stop. I want to know what the people that are already listening think of each track :duca:

Yeah I absolutely agree, I buy physical copies of albums for the artwork and booklet, but the current trend of charging 30-50% more for physicals than few year ago, with no booklet, hardly any photography is disappointment. I think for the price they are asking full booklet should be standard.

What Metacritic score are we predicting?

Edited by Tyrion_LMG

4 minutes ago, Tyrion_LMG said:

What Metacritic score are we predicting?

79

39 minutes ago, 3R1K said:

Listening right now. :oh: I'm on French Exit and I'm liking what I'm hearing so far. :clap3:

please don't leak it, thank u :gayalipacat5:

 

Spoiler

dua-lipa-duolingo.gif

 

18 minutes ago, Iris said:

79

Oh something about that score in particular is just so… cursed…

5 minutes ago, lapisnour said:

Oh something about that score in particular is just so… cursed…

#11 lead, 79 MC score, #2 album :giraffe:

48 minutes ago, Tyrion_LMG said:

What Metacritic score are we predicting?

81-85, probably, even though the album itself is probably going to be better than FN:bird:

 

honestly idk how FN managed to snatch an 88, it's a good pop album, but….that's a bit of an exaggeration when you look at other albums in that bracket. MAGDALENE by twigs for example

 

EDIT: Future Nostalgia IS iconic and impactful, but to me it's more of an 81 and not 88 😭. Still rightfully acclaimed:bird: 

Edited by sneakyishere

3 minutes ago, sneakyishere said:

honestly idk how FN managed to snatch an 88, it's a good pop album, but….that's a bit of an exaggeration

Booooo! 🍅 

 

Also as if a pop album can't be a good acclaimed body of work 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.