Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

RO might fully convert me into a Dua stan if she plays her cards right

jesy-jesy-laughing.gif

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 840.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

FN ranking before RO comes out:


Don't Start Now

Physical

That Kind Of Woman

Levitating

Pretty Please

Future Nostalgia

If It Ain't Me

Cool

Hallucinate

Prisoner

Break My Heart

Love Again

Fever

We're Good

Good in Bed

Boys Will Be Boys

Not My Problem

6 minutes ago, Timeless said:

She already has
 

 

Houdini tugged on her wig a bit and is my 2nd favorite song ever by her but Levitating's spot is still safe for me (for now)

6 minutes ago, Timeless said:

She already has
 

 

Houdini tugged on her wig a bit and is my 2nd favorite song ever by her but Levitating's spot is still safe for me (for now)

1 minute ago, Null said:

I WANT MY CHICKEN SERVED WTF 

Truly shocking the number of vegans who got their hands on the vinyl. Not a chicken dinner in sight. 

I can't even hate on Not My Problem because it has a lot quirks that other tracks from the FN sessions share, like there's this really funky side of FN that it's not completely explored in the album or deluxe, but it definetly shows when you listen to the unreleased demos :jonnycat:

Future Nostalgia Ranking

1. Don't Start Now

2. Break My Heart

3. Physical

4. We're Good

5. Levitating 

6. Prisoner

7. If It Ain't Me (Dance Again by Selena Gomez)

8. Love Again

9. Cool

10. Pretty Please

THE QUALITY BAR

11. Future Nostalgia

12. Un Dia 

13. Not My Problem

14. Fever

15. Good In Bed

16. Hallucinate

17. Boys Will Be Boys

18. That Kind of Woman

FN ranking:

Levitating

Fever

Love Again

Break My Heart

That Kind Of Woman

If It Ain't Me

Don't Start Now

Future Nostalgia

Prisoner

Physical

Pretty Please

We're Good 

Hallucinate

Cool

Good In Bed

Boys Will be Boys

Not My Problem

1 minute ago, selena_lavigne said:

7. If It Ain't Me (Dance Again by Selena Gomez)

Hold awn a second.........

shocked-shocked-lady.gif

 

I never made that connection between Dance Again and If It Ain't Me......... holy sh*t 

shocked-shocked-lady.gif

1 minute ago, Timeless said:

I never made that connection between Dance Again and If It Ain't Me......... holy sh*t 

shocked-shocked-lady.gif

omg I see you again waiting for chicken, hi legend!! 

Cool

Levitating
Don't Start Now

Pretty Please

Physical

Love Again

Future Nostalgia

Hallucinate

Break My Heart

Good in Bed

Boys Will Be Boys


 

I dont use the deluxe

Just now, Gen said:

omg I see you again waiting for chicken, hi legend!! 

LMFAOOOOOOOOO you know I'm always here waiting for my crispy roast chicken!  :ryan3:

3 minutes ago, tost1 said:

We're Good is a 10/10 and I'm gonna fight for it until my last breath

Dua Lipa Grammy GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

 

 

We're Good it's nice! It's just not single material I fear, there were stronger tracks

Okay the shade already came out a little but I might have to go full hater on RO of I see any more FN slander

 

jesy-jesy-laughing.gif

These Walls sounds incredible!


I'll never understand why she released the atrocities that Houdini & Training Season are as singles while she kept the bops for the album release… And Illusion being relegated as the 3rd single doesn't sit right with me, it's a career highlight. Could've easily snatched a top 10 spot if it was the lead :ace:

 

1 minute ago, TayDuaStan said:

These Walls sounds incredible!


I'll never understand why she released the atrocities that Houdini & Training Season are as singles while she kept the bops for the album release… And Illusion being relegated as the 3rd single doesn't sit right with me, it's a career highlight. Could've easily snatched a top 10 spot if it was the lead :ace:

 

Taste for the Illusion praise :clap3:

But dragging GODini like that???????? 
:clack:

Electric chair.

Hallucinate

Future Nostalgia

Cool

Don't Start Now

Levitating

Love Again

Pretty Please

Physical

Break My Heart

Good In Bed

Boys Will Be Flops

 

also don't use the deluxe

 

Just now, TayDuaStan said:

she released the atrocities that Houdini

enough, BLOCK THIS THREAD until Thursday

4 minutes ago, TayDuaStan said:

These Walls sounds incredible!


I'll never understand why she released the atrocities that Houdini & Training Season are as singles while she kept the bops for the album release… And Illusion being relegated as the 3rd single doesn't sit right with me, it's a career highlight. Could've easily snatched a top 10 spot if it was the lead :ace:

 

There you are again, constantly living up to your reputation with another 10/10 TayDuaStan post :clap3:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.