Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Charli XCX - 'BRAT'

Featured Replies

not a charli fan but not a hater either. not really into hyperpop usually but what song(s) will get me into this. i wanna be part of the memes

  • Replies 4.2k
  • Views 321.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Jennifer Lawrence
    Jennifer Lawrence

    I love the cover design, but this corny (and wrong) explanation....be serious... The font is Arial, squished vertically, so you wrote all of that for nothing   

  • When Trump wins and brat is forbidden in the US

  • thedeathbymusic
    thedeathbymusic

    Sympathy is a knife is seriously so c*nty and real... we all feel those feelings. one of her best songs ever and she WHACKED Taylor so good it made me never want to listen to her ever again lmao 

23 minutes ago, Tylerbv said:

not a charli fan but not a hater either. not really into hyperpop usually but what song(s) will get me into this. i wanna be part of the memes

Not a ton of hyperpop elements compared to her other albums tbh, but Talk Talk, I might say something stupid, 360, Von Dutch, So I, Girl, So Confusing, Apple and Mean Girls all might be worth trying out

the interesting thing about Charli and following her for over 11 years now is every time I think she's peaking (TR, Vroom Vroom, N1A, Pop 2, HIFN) she manages to completely push her artistry to the next level. She has truly mastered her craft, she gets dance music like no one else and when she opens about her struggles it's more human than anyone else for me. I think the rawness makes it easy to relate and because we are only a few years apart even though I'm in an entirely different situation I get how she's looking for her place. I mean we all thought this was a club record but it became this introspective thing about insecurities, uncertainities and yes, exploring her roots of being a club kid. The album is everything Charli is.  Thinkpiece no one asked for: over. :rogue:

Edited by sbenci

17 minutes ago, Rage said:

Oh Spring breakers studio version I always knew you'd be the ONE :jonnycat:

Is it out?

wait.. what happened to the song featuring Kesha? didn't she have a promotional bus at coachella going around teasing it? :confused:

4 minutes ago, flower moon said:

l-worded yesterday :hippo:

what about guess?

In terms of songwriting, the way she disregards traditional pop songwriting structure is INSANE. And it pays off so much. The point of the lyrics is her message and not rhyme or cadence. It feels so conversational and it's so real, honest, vulnerable m, and authentic. 

5 hours ago, Karla Cabello said:

why are swifties hating on this? did i miss something? arent charli and taylor friends?

Pretty sure Sympathy is about Taylor…the song is obviously about Charli's own insecurities, but I'm sure some fans didn't listen that close and assume it's a diss track.

You're all about writing poems
But I'm about throwing potties
Think you should come to my potty
And put your hands up
 

spacer.png

Edited by Contessa

I think sympathy is a knife is a banger swifties need to grow up 

365 is soo bratttastically cunty…

 

mare you bumping that ? Are you bumping that ? 
 

365  then Club classics are the cuntiest moments on the album 

 

spacer.png

Chart fans-


How much did Crash open with in US and how much did BB200 #10 do last week?

I want her to have commercial success she has so many bangers and bops.i love  the  whole hyperpop to the extreme she has going on except for the experimental noisy ones like club classics and von dutch. Those i dont like but the rest is a serve. Shes too weird and individualistic. She doesnt fit as the traditional popstar. She's really cool though. She's lifestyle,an icon and a trendsetter.

The girls that can't enjoy a pop song that's not traditionally structured and generic melting down in the review threads. :rip: 


And I say this as someone who didn't enjoy her 2017 output at the time and only warmed to her again in recent years. I hope they see the light someday, because she's breaking boundaries again 

the way i cant get enough of the album art now and all the green fan art/photography/fashion it's inspired :WAP:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.