Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Charli XCX - 'BRAT'

Featured Replies

Girl, album of the year so far. :jonny: 

 

Wew. Every.song.is.*******.hot.

 

I haven't loved a Charli song since February 2017 then she just delivers an entire album I absolutely love first listen. Wooh. GURL!

  • Replies 4.2k
  • Views 321.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Jennifer Lawrence
    Jennifer Lawrence

    I love the cover design, but this corny (and wrong) explanation....be serious... The font is Arial, squished vertically, so you wrote all of that for nothing   

  • When Trump wins and brat is forbidden in the US

  • thedeathbymusic
    thedeathbymusic

    Sympathy is a knife is seriously so c*nty and real... we all feel those feelings. one of her best songs ever and she WHACKED Taylor so good it made me never want to listen to her ever again lmao 

On 6/7/2024 at 12:56 PM, Living Legend said:

I feel like the pop girlies congratulating her are just doing it because Charli's music is not a competition. 

That's not a feeling, that's your mental illness talking.

Loveeeee the album! My favourites are definitely Sympathy is a knife, Talk talk, Von dutch, Everything is romantic, Girl, so confusing, B2b, Mean Girls, and 365 :jonny5:

 

I don't really care about songs like 360, Rewind, and Apple: they maybe sound too light to be on this project? I really can't get into I think about it all the time: I love the subject, but the lyrics feel clunky and I just don't like the sound

 

I wish some of the songs used more of their potential. Some of these songs have their climax in the first half of the song already and are just BEGGING for a proper bride or last explosive chorus. I hate when songs end abruptly when they're short: there would've been plenty of time to wrap it up nicely. Especially with such a club focused album!? 

 

Anyways, a real nice return to form after Crash and definitely has some career highlights :heart:

Unpopular opinion: This album is just alright as a whole. I mean sure there's a few pretty good songs but overall it's one of her weaker projects.

I played 365 during closing and we were out in 10 minutes. :jonny6:

this just became my most listened to album of this year... :deadbanana4:

45 minutes ago, pavi said:

Loveeeee the album! My favourites are definitely Sympathy is a knife, Talk talk, Von dutch, Everything is romantic, Girl, so confusing, B2b, Mean Girls, and 365 :jonny5:

 

I don't really care about songs like 360, Rewind, and Apple: they maybe sound too light to be on this project? I really can't get into I think about it all the time: I love the subject, but the lyrics feel clunky and I just don't like the sound

 

I wish some of the songs used more of their potential. Some of these songs have their climax in the first half of the song already and are just BEGGING for a proper bride or last explosive chorus. I hate when songs end abruptly when they're short: there would've been plenty of time to wrap it up nicely. Especially with such a club focused album!? 

 

Anyways, a real nice return to form after Crash and definitely has some career highlights :heart:

Yeah, I like the album, but at times it feels like a collection of tracks she picked from her hard drive. I would've loved for her to go with a DJ set concept to really let the tracks breathe.

Edited by Virgos Groove

I'm ngl although I loved the first 3 releases, they still sounded a bit too Charli on auto-pilot for me so I was a bit worried initially, but they have grown on me a lot over the last couple of months. VD remix is still one of the best releases of the year.

 

Now the album...I'm on my 3rd listen and I love it so so much. For me it sounds like the perfect culmination of her artistry and her work with AG over the last decade or so. They're truly a match made in heaven. Its also her most confessional and rawest record yet which is kinda funny after all the nagging about the lyrics.

 

So I is one of her best songs ever and such a perfect tribute to Sophie. :weeps: 365, Sympathy is a knife, Everything is romantic, Girl so confusing, Apple are all 11/10s as well. I don't know if I'm ready to call it her best work but it's easily in her Top 3 with Pop 2 and How I'm Feeling Now. The way she keeps dropping magnum opuses. :jonny3:

 

I still want her to release a continuous DJ mix though.

Edited by State of Grace.

This is random as **** but anybody else getting Raye vibes from Everything is romantic? :deadbanana: I think a remix with her would slap so hard

the way everyone's top 3 is this, Pop 2 and HIFN :jonny: the taste in this thread

  • ATRL Moderator

the way everyone with tastes top 3 is this, N1A and HIFN :jonny:

29 minutes ago, sbenci said:

the way everyone's top 3 is this, Pop 2 and HIFN :jonny: the taste in this thread

 

9 minutes ago, Verge of Obscene said:

the way everyone with tastes top 3 is this, N1A and HIFN :jonny:

If I add True Romance to the mix, what then?

this goes SO HARD

 

WE'RE BACK

x7ZNAbj.gif 

 

her best work since "Pop 2"; this is the charli we deserve

365 is what ecstasy feels like. That beat goes SO hard :jonny:

Its her best song in years. I can't stop playing it. That + sympathy is a knife + 360 are the trinity.

2 hours ago, Patient Zero said:

I just reached B2b

…I….

HELP :deadbanana4:

B2b is just the best 

56 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

This is random as **** but anybody else getting Raye vibes from Everything is romantic? :deadbanana: I think a remix with her would slap so hard

The chorus sounds exactly like FKA

The only acceptable combo for a top 3 (placement doesn't matter) that truly and justifiably define TASTE: HIFN>>Brat>>SELF TITLED! 
 

 

Crazy how she went from releasing her worst to arguably her best album; sometime you just need to be lost so that you can find yourself againnn! 
 

spacer.png

Edited by Kh-Loud

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.