Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Charli XCX - 'BRAT'

Featured Replies

I can't and will not take any negative comments from Swifties surrounding this album seriously 

 

Like the victimhood is insane if anything Sympathy is a knife is a huge compliment and probably the best song written about Taylor :deadbanana4:

 

and ******* seethe that it's getting acclaim and rightfully so! Hope it teaches her to actually care about curating a great body of work 

 

 

  • Replies 4.2k
  • Views 321k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Jennifer Lawrence
    Jennifer Lawrence

    I love the cover design, but this corny (and wrong) explanation....be serious... The font is Arial, squished vertically, so you wrote all of that for nothing   

  • When Trump wins and brat is forbidden in the US

  • thedeathbymusic
    thedeathbymusic

    Sympathy is a knife is seriously so c*nty and real... we all feel those feelings. one of her best songs ever and she WHACKED Taylor so good it made me never want to listen to her ever again lmao 

18 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

Spotify (June 7): 15,437,315

 

1. 360 1 761 825
2. Club classics 1 092 134
3. Sympathy is a knife 1 265 460
4. I might say something stupid 972 665
5. Talk talk 1 554 878
6. Von dutch 1 176 893
7. Everything is romantic 1 053 564
8. Rewind 896 310
9. So I 821 533
10. Girl, so confusing 843 154
11. Apple 784 951
12. B2b 821 328
13. Mean girls 829 002
14. I think about it all the time 648 235
15. 365 915 383

It's actually crazy how close this was from out debuting radical optimism 

 

Edit: wait is this unfilitered

Edited by thinkheknowss

16 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

Spotify (June 7): 15,437,315

 

1. 360 1 761 825
2. Club classics 1 092 134
3. Sympathy is a knife 1 265 460
4. I might say something stupid 972 665
5. Talk talk 1 554 878
6. Von dutch 1 176 893
7. Everything is romantic 1 053 564
8. Rewind 896 310
9. So I 821 533
10. Girl, so confusing 843 154
11. Apple 784 951
12. B2b 821 328
13. Mean girls 829 002
14. I think about it all the time 648 235
15. 365 915 383

Wait, slay!

Ok so

 

this album is growing on me

 

i replaced I might say something stupid with spring breakers and it unlocked something for me, it's an insane 6 track run.

15.4M streams is great for her very low standards :clap3:  Crash did only 6M and it was her biggest debut by far when it came out :rip: To put it into perspective, Ocean Blvd did 18.3M first day. Solar Power 13.1M

20 minutes ago, Danes said:

Nice album overall though... but 90+ on Metacritic good? ion know.

Considering it's better than all the 90+ rated albums on there, it is that good.

15 minutes ago, Cain said:

Does anyone know what celebs praised Brat?

Lorde :rip:

4 minutes ago, Contessa said:

Considering it's better than all the 90+ rated albums on there, it is that good.

What are the other 90+ albums other than COWBOY CARTER?

Listening to it front to back is a pleasant experience but none of the songs except Von dutch have stuck out to me to put on repeat.

It's above CC and below HMHAS for me rn.

Edited by selena_lavigne

she was insane for releasing B2B and CC together :deadbanana4: these two are just next level

9 minutes ago, Danes said:

What are the other 90+ albums other than COWBOY CARTER?

I meant the all-time chart, yea I said it :fan:

2 minutes ago, Contessa said:

I meant the all-time chart, yea I said it :fan:

Oh... Well, I will probably love it more and more the more I listen to it. I only just finished my second listening.

do we have any ideas on when the remix album is coming???

7 minutes ago, unreliablecynic said:

do we have any ideas on when the remix album is coming???

No

i wonder if she'll drop deluxe on mon or tues like crash

15m???? Charli??? Oh the star that u are

she deserves the success :clap3:

Kind of surprised to wake up this morning with Girl, so confusing stuck in my head - it's so wild how almost every single track on this album is the kind of song you can leave on repeat for hours at a time :jonnycat:

 

Honestly I'm loving the album more and more as I hear little elements of the tracks that sort of call back to sounds she used on Charli. Sympathy is a knife could fit easily on that album or on HIFN, and I don't think it's a coincidence that it's also by far my favorite track here. It's such a ******* classic - I think it might be up there at the very top with stuff like Track 10, Party 4 U, Forever, Gone, etc. :jonny2:

 

Everything is romantic is also getting up there for me, too, actually - very similar in how it's so unrestrained. It just does exactly what it sets out to do and it ticks every box of a perfect Charli track on the way.

 

Ugh, what an album

Spoiler

heard deluxe is dropping monday at midnight eastern time, seems to be 3 tracks (most likely spring breakers/guess/hello goodbye?)

 

Honestly really disliked this album when I listened to the leak but a few days of sitting with it is making me appreciate it a lot more. I prefer Crash and HIFN of her recent projects by a mile but there's tons of great songs on here as well. Everything Is Romantic is peak Charli.

 

brat-charli-xcx.gif

4 minutes ago, Matovice said:
  Hide contents

heard deluxe is dropping monday at midnight eastern time, seems to be 3 tracks (most likely spring breakers/guess/hello goodbye?)

 

don't play with me

200.webp

1 hour ago, Bartender said:

I can't and will not take any negative comments from Swifties surrounding this album seriously 

 

Like the victimhood is insane if anything Sympathy is a knife is a huge compliment and probably the best song written about Taylor :deadbanana4:

 

and ******* seethe that it's getting acclaim and rightfully so! Hope it teaches her to actually care about curating a great body of work 

 

 

I can't not respect Charli for going for it :deadbanana4: 

 

The fact that even a surface level attempt at saying something real is interpreted as heresy makes it that much worth saying. And it literally means NOTHING!!!!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.