Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Charli XCX - 'BRAT'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 4.2k
  • Views 322.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Jennifer Lawrence
    Jennifer Lawrence

    I love the cover design, but this corny (and wrong) explanation....be serious... The font is Arial, squished vertically, so you wrote all of that for nothing   

  • When Trump wins and brat is forbidden in the US

  • thedeathbymusic
    thedeathbymusic

    Sympathy is a knife is seriously so c*nty and real... we all feel those feelings. one of her best songs ever and she WHACKED Taylor so good it made me never want to listen to her ever again lmao 

idk if anyone pointed it out yet but during the breakdown in Rewind it fully goes into the Spring breakers instrumental for a second!

Obsessed with Mean Girls 

 

It feels like Loud Rihanna and The 1975 had a baby 

 

I just listened to this HIT on the NMF playlist.

 

9 hours ago, sbenci said:

the interesting thing about Charli and following her for over 11 years now is every time I think she's peaking (TR, Vroom Vroom, N1A, Pop 2, HIFN) she manages to completely push her artistry to the next level. She has truly mastered her craft, she gets dance music like no one else and when she opens about her struggles it's more human than anyone else for me. I think the rawness makes it easy to relate and because we are only a few years apart even though I'm in an entirely different situation I get how she's looking for her place. I mean we all thought this was a club record but it became this introspective thing about insecurities, uncertainities and yes, exploring her roots of being a club kid. The album is everything Charli is.  Thinkpiece no one asked for: over. :rogue:

Well said. I feel this will become her essential album or one of them… it's the perfect bridge between her most commercial stuff and her hyperpop sound 

 

Not to mention it feels like the coronation of what in the end is a really nice career. You can tell she's happy and proud from her latest post and we're happy for her too :heart2:

7 hours ago, Doogle said:

The girls that can't enjoy a pop song that's not traditionally structured and generic melting down in the review threads. :rip: 


And I say this as someone who didn't enjoy her 2017 output at the time and only warmed to her again in recent years. I hope they see the light someday, because she's breaking boundaries again 

For real :bibliahh: And this album is straight up more personal, diaristic and vulnerable than any Taylor Swift album. No metaphors and no justification for her worst instincts. Whew it's  so refreshing, they can't take it. 

93 is insane :jonny: she deserves her flowers after fuckers trashed Vroom Vroom

30 minutes ago, sbenci said:

:clap3:

Some people are gonna be really mad :fan:Critics finally bowed down to her.
 

This is probably not only because of the album (which is obviously excellent) but also a recognition of how harsh they have been to her and the hyperpop movement in general.
 

SOPHIE must be proud. The genre that she helped create is finally getting its deserved flowers :chick3:

I wouldn't say it's her best but definitely in the Top 5 or maybe even Top 3. Love how certain aspects of some songs remind me of Kate NV, Uffie and Hannah Diamond.

Not over this I don't think anyone has a chance to top it as the best pop album released this year :jonny:

I'm so happy for her success and really wish I could get into the album. I'll try a little harder today. Maybe her music is just not my thing 

the more i listen to the album the more i stan Apple. the writing is genius, the steady beat and the shimmering production... just wow

14 minutes ago, helpthomas said:

the more i listen to the album the more i stan Apple. the writing is genius, the steady beat and the shimmering production... just wow

It makes me emotional n

 

I guess the apple don't fall far from the tree
Cause I've been looking at you so long now I only see me
I wanna throw the apple into the sky
Feels like you never understand me so I just wanna drive

 

:weeps:

Global

#101. 360 - 1,743,951

#140. Talk talk - 1,538,949

 

USA

#64. 360 - 660,778

#85. Talk talk - 595,518

#126. Sympathy is a knife - 485,923
#158. Von dutch - 433,962

#178. Club classics - 411,225
#196. Everything is romantic - 395,776

 

UK

#31. 360 - 204,446

#42. Talk talk - 171,535
#56. Von dutch - 146,619
#57. Sympathy is a knife - 142,674
#95. Club classics - 119,962
#102. Everything is romantic - 115,752
#105. 365 - 114,354

#123. I might say something stupid - 107,422
#142. Rewind - 104,103

#153. Mean girls - 101,077

#172. Girl, so confusing - 97,147
#183. So I - 93,924

#197. B2b - 91,423

 

360 shaping up to be a hit :WAP:

What is this album. Punch after punch, no time to recover :deadbanana4:

I'm really surprised with the quality and experimentation of this album. It might be her best album since Charli. I like that she barely uses rhymes in the lyrics and the production feels very brutal and raw with those dirty 90s grunge disco sounds. Eveything is romantic and So I gave me chills. It deserves all the critical acclaim :clap3:

Edited by Lil Mxnster

Who needs Ozempic when you got BRAT? I'm becoming such a skinny ***** from just bopping to this; ugh, i need to eat seriously. I'm losing weight from my inability not to dance dlkfajdlfj 

 

spacer.pngspacer.png

 

spacer.png

Yeah this slaps.

 

also sympathy is a knife being so clearly about Taylor

Everything is romantic…

 

I only listen to REAL MUSIC, I rarely listen to music that's not real

The acclaim is well deserved, Charli deserves this. The album better sell more than Crash as it's her best for sure. 

Tracking at #2 in the UK charts after 24 hours of sales. 5k units behind Bon Jovi. Wonder if the label have anything up their sleeves to push for a second #1... She deserves it! 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.