Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - "Houdini"

Featured Replies

10 minutes ago, kyliefever2002 said:

ww release on nov 9 at 11pm gmt

Don't forget to get your ears AND eyes ready for that time 🤭

  • Replies 9.1k
  • Views 740k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ahauntingnearu
    ahauntingnearu

    This being your example for the US' bad taste

  • one of the weakest lead singles in recent pop music. everything but the chorus ("do you think bout it night & day?") is very weak and uninspired. melodically it sounds like everything she's done b

  • I like that the most notable things about Dua is that she’s a gorgeous pop star who makes great music. And then when you peel back the layers a bit, all you really see is how intelligent, worldly and

15 minutes ago, Iris said:

Is the outro any different from the bridge, or is it the same instrumental with some added effects to make it sound more hypnotic?

Different. I don't really have the words to describe it, but I would say it's a dirty, aggressive and distorted guitar sound. Really gives it the last oomph at the end

19 minutes ago, Finkypop said:

Is this available tomorrow night (midnight)? Wanna be prepared  

 

677286433_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).thumb.g

It’s out in exactly 2 days, 5 hours and 25 minutes

5 minutes ago, sweet said:

Different. I don't really have the words to describe it, but I would say it's a dirty, aggressive and distorted guitar sound. Really gives it the last oomph at the end

:WAP:

Can’t wait to hear the song all at once, I hope we get no more snippets

4 minutes ago, khalyan said:

70 pages already :clap3: 

90% spent arguing about Future Nostalgias singles :clap3:

12 minutes ago, sweet said:

Don't forget to get your ears AND eyes ready for that time 🤭

My whole body is ready :duca:

call me crazy but i feel like if she did a us midnight release on friday she could easily get top 3 

DSN debuted with
14.0k sales
13.2M streams
10.2M radio

 

SP I think had
7k sales
12.8M streams
19M radio

 

let's not disappoint her and do that damn top 10 debut

This deserves to be a 10 week #1 just based on the snippet alone

Edited by KOMH

24 minutes ago, sweet said:

Don't forget to get your ears AND eyes ready for that time 🤭

 

20 minutes ago, sweet said:

Different. I don't really have the words to describe it, but I would say it's a dirty, aggressive and distorted guitar sound. Really gives it the last oomph at the end

WE ARE READY:duca:

Warner better come through with the radio payola this week

 

Nh8JmQu.thumb.gif.54a5d0ac15c71b8b6ad348

17 minutes ago, Cain said:

Nh8JmQu.thumb.gif.54a5d0ac15c71b8b6ad348

I'm willing to donate to some paypal account or whatever to get that top 10 debut for her :jonny5:

3 hours ago, Duanielipa said:

Did any ATRLers get invited to the London party? :nicole2:

my invite must've got lost in the whatsapp drafts I fear

 

Nh8JmQu.thumb.gif.54a5d0ac15c71b8b6ad348

Did they choose already the ppl who will attend in London ? 

54 minutes ago, sweet said:

Different. I don't really have the words to describe it, but I would say it's a dirty, aggressive and distorted guitar sound. Really gives it the last oomph at the end

im SAT

26 minutes ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

I'm willing to donate to some paypal account or whatever to get that top 10 debut for her :jonny5:

Lemme know when you want my details! :eli:

6 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

Did they choose already the ppl who will attend in London ? 

Yes invites were sent out earlier today.

Someone get in touch with k-pop cult followers and find out what their tips and tricks to securing a #1 are

 

Nh8JmQu.thumb.gif.54a5d0ac15c71b8b6ad348

6 minutes ago, mystery said:

Yes invites were sent out earlier today.

angry greys anatomy GIF

I am so excited by Danny L Harle involvement in the album :duca: Desire is one of my favorite albums of the year and Glitch Princess by yeule is literally hyperpop perfectiom :smitten2:

A CULTURAL RESET IN 2 DAYS AHH:jonny:

 

I pre-ordered the single bundle so it better be on my doorstep this weekend

 

Nh8JmQu.thumb.gif.54a5d0ac15c71b8b6ad348

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.