Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - "Houdini"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 9.1k
  • Views 740k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ahauntingnearu
    ahauntingnearu

    This being your example for the US' bad taste

  • one of the weakest lead singles in recent pop music. everything but the chorus ("do you think bout it night & day?") is very weak and uninspired. melodically it sounds like everything she's done b

  • I like that the most notable things about Dua is that she’s a gorgeous pop star who makes great music. And then when you peel back the layers a bit, all you really see is how intelligent, worldly and

When do we think is the music video dropping? Friday 5pm UK time?

 

Im sure the song will be great

 

But I need visuals, visuals honey ... I need drama, fashion, big budget. everything !

 

I need deluxe gatefold vinyl with full booklet alá Renaissance

 

I Want It All Need GIF

 

 

I swear if the booklet for new album have one photo like FN I will be pissed off.

 

 

Edited by mike_int

Y'all spent 10 pages calling people deaf & saying this isn't Disco, but ackshually Nu-Synth Jazz Funk with hints of Heavy Metal, only for Dua to get her assistants to stand on a chair, & carry a Disco ball over her head while debuting Hoedini on the street.

:suburban:

 

FN stans WON. Anyway i wish Kevin gave this SOTD instrumental to Dua :jonny5:

 

6 minutes ago, ONOPKA said:

no invite for me for London

 

gretchen-crying.gif

 

i hate it here

 

gretchen-crying.gif

Same

 

gretchen-crying.gif

 

I've literally been here for her since physical the start and this is what I get in return

2 hours ago, JVSPER said:

omg

 

 

This is so embarrassing :rip: dua???? Are you ok????? The disco ball :deadbanana2: the banner :deadbanana4:

Just heard another 20 second clip (from the shooting of the video) uh....as tempting as it is lol I'm still gonna wait to say anything until we get the FULL song! From that longer clip def. at least have a better idea of the song (vs. what we got yesterday) esp. the production during a key vocal drop. & do have an opinion esp. what it reminds me of etc...Leave it at that. Again, waiting to hear it ALL ;) lol 

6 minutes ago, jamiko1230 said:

Just heard another 20 second clip (from the shooting of the video) uh....as tempting as it is lol I'm still gonna wait to say anything until we get the FULL song! From that longer clip def. at least have a better idea of the song (vs. what we got yesterday) esp. the production during a key vocal drop. & do have an opinion esp. what it reminds me of etc...Leave it at that. Again, waiting to hear it ALL ;) lol 

Have u seen the video? If yes can u give some details?

4 minutes ago, mike_int said:

Have u seen the video? If yes can u give some details?

@dualipahungary is 'who/what' I got it from. 

 

EDIT: too late! Het team or whoever already muted it lol

Edited by jamiko1230

When I read the Tame Impala comparisons I was getting ready to call you all crazy, but naur, it’s true, it’s true!

 

2024 belongs to Duallah I fear! 

 

:ryan3:

50 minutes ago, ONOPKA said:

no invite for me for London

 

gretchen-crying.gif

 

i hate it here

 

gretchen-crying.gif

Same. I expected TeamDuaHQ & Dua to act like Taylor Nation & Taylor; and actually pick and choose the fans themselves on IG & X but well…they did not & chose to do some contest on WhatsApp :deadvision: where even non fans could sneak in :skull:

Edited by TayDuaStan

9 minutes ago, jamiko1230 said:

@dualipahungary is 'who/what' I got it from. 

 

EDIT: too late! Het team or whoever already muted it lol

Wish you shared it here as soon as you saw itttt someone could've downloaded it :chick3:what's the link of the page maybe we can dm them?

  • ATRL Moderator

I saw the longer clip of the photoshoot and it was the same snippet we already had 

Sounds like another one billion #1 smash hit! And it's only first song, I can only imagine what other singles Dua was cooking in the studio :jonny5:

9 minutes ago, americanlife said:

The snippet is kinda meh…

You said it 1st!! :-P 

 

Again, I have a couple songs esp. 1 in mind it reminds me of (from *what I heard/way it's vibing). Agree w/ you for now UNTIL I/we hear it ALL. 0 reason for anyone to get potentially 'dragged' yet when the few who heard it are basing it on a friggin 20-ish (but slightly extended) second clip vs what we got yesterday! 

Edited by jamiko1230

I want to send this song to my ex, that's how I know Dua is hitting with it

 

1613294941_lisabarlow2.thumb.gif.9da8d4d

Is the outro any different from the bridge, or is it the same instrumental with some added effects to make it sound more hypnotic?

Edited by Iris

Is this available tomorrow night (midnight)? Wanna be prepared  

 

677286433_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).thumb.g

Edited by Finkypop

Just now, Finkypop said:

Is this available tomorrow night (midnight)? Wanna be prepared  

ww release on nov 9 at 11pm gmt

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.