Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Dua Lipa - "Houdini"

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Iris said:

Because the best song on FN was released as the final single :foxaylove3:

Tea tbh.

 

Love Again = Physical > DSN > Levitating > BMH >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> HalluciBOMB

  • Replies 9.1k
  • Views 738.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ahauntingnearu
    ahauntingnearu

    This being your example for the US' bad taste

  • one of the weakest lead singles in recent pop music. everything but the chorus ("do you think bout it night & day?") is very weak and uninspired. melodically it sounds like everything she's done b

  • I like that the most notable things about Dua is that she’s a gorgeous pop star who makes great music. And then when you peel back the layers a bit, all you really see is how intelligent, worldly and

Just now, Soul Glitch said:

You are wrong? Title track was released in 2019 

 

Uje01aZ.gif

This spill

 

Uje01aZ.gif

3 minutes ago, NewStanner said:

Well, at least we can agree that HalluciSKIP is the worst single from OG FN

 

jOzS7pd.thumb.png.35e732f512b3741e8ddc18

Electric chair :biblio:

The other girls could only dream about having so much pop perfection in one album 

 

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, Cain said:

 

Uje01aZ.gif

The Don't start now landslide already 

 

Uje01aZ.gif

2 minutes ago, Duanielipa said:

The Don't start now landslide already 

 

Uje01aZ.gif

ATRL is still sleeping. Physical will sweep in the end as usual. 

 

Uje01aZ.gif

3 minutes ago, katara said:

ATRL is still sleeping. Physical will sweep in the end as usual. 

 

Uje01aZ.gif

OIP.toO7ZtDMQGjnLvui-9hgnwHaCZ?w=328&h=1

 

Uje01aZ.gif

  • Popular Post
1 hour ago, Duanielipa said:

The snippet sounded great as an intro verse but as a chorus :doc: I hope it has more punch in the full version

 

Uje01aZ.gif

Calm down everyone. THE BRIDGE doesn't save the song. THE BRIDGE saves 2023 pop music. Chords change + dramatic supersaw synthezier + Dua's vocalisation (she sounds like angel faling from the heaven). You feel how the tension is rising, the extasy and your furniture starts floating. This is THE BRIDGE, I'm not suprised that this finish the song. 

 

Now I'm leaving for a week. See U on friday. Pre-save it now: https://dualipa.lnk.to/Houdini

6 minutes ago, popmusic said:

Calm down everyone. THE BRIDGE doesn't save the song. THE BRIDGE saves 2023 pop music. Chords change + dramatic supersaw synthezier + Dua's vocalisation (she sounds like angel faling from the heaven). You feel how the tension is rising, the extasy and your furniture starts floating. This is THE BRIDGE, I'm not suprised that this finish the song. 

 

Now I'm leaving for a week. See U on friday. Pre-save it now: https://dualipa.lnk.to/Houdini

I'm actually dying at this description :deadbanana2:

 

Dua about to deliver the best pop song of 2023 

 

Uje01aZ.gif

11 minutes ago, popmusic said:

Calm down everyone. THE BRIDGE doesn't save the song. THE BRIDGE saves 2023 pop music. Chords change + dramatic supersaw synthezier + Dua's vocalisation (she sounds like angel faling from the heaven). You feel how the tension is rising, the extasy and your furniture starts floating. This is THE BRIDGE, I'm not suprised that this finish the song. 

 

Now I'm leaving for a week. See U on friday. Pre-save it now: https://dualipa.lnk.to/Houdini

Im creaming.myself

Edited by Kristie Kuwa

9 minutes ago, popmusic said:

Calm down everyone. THE BRIDGE doesn't save the song. THE BRIDGE saves 2023 pop music. Chords change + dramatic supersaw synthezier + Dua's vocalisation (she sounds like angel faling from the heaven). You feel how the tension is rising, the extasy and your furniture starts floating. This is THE BRIDGE, I'm not suprised that this finish the song. 

 

Now I'm leaving for a week. See U on friday. Pre-save it now: https://dualipa.lnk.to/Houdini

SOTY incoming, and Dua's best bridge yet:duca:

Uje01aZ.gif

 

Dua: "People dont make bridges anymore. They dont make bridges. They go in the studio and they put out a new 2:30 TikTok song, and they burn out, and they put out a new one, and they burn out."

18 minutes ago, popmusic said:

Calm down everyone. THE BRIDGE doesn't save the song. THE BRIDGE saves 2023 pop music. Chords change + dramatic supersaw synthezier + Dua's vocalisation (she sounds like angel faling from the heaven). You feel how the tension is rising, the extasy and your furniture starts floating. This is THE BRIDGE, I'm not suprised that this finish the song. 

 

Now I'm leaving for a week. See U on friday. Pre-save it now: https://dualipa.lnk.to/Houdini

Important note I think: the bridge is literally just instrumental with muffled (angelic) adlibs.

My highlight is the 30s instrumental outro though :giraffe:

Let’s actually be so ******* serious on this damn website Everything on FN > GIB = BWBB

43 minutes ago, popmusic said:

Calm down everyone. THE BRIDGE doesn't save the song. THE BRIDGE saves 2023 pop music. Chords change + dramatic supersaw synthezier + Dua's vocalisation (she sounds like angel faling from the heaven). You feel how the tension is rising, the extasy and your furniture starts floating. This is THE BRIDGE, I'm not suprised that this finish the song. 

 

Now I'm leaving for a week. See U on friday. Pre-save it now: https://dualipa.lnk.to/Houdini

Oh my god...

Hunny this description  … she wants us dead

Edited by houdini

Honey, was it your first time listening to a song produced by Kevin Parker?

We’re SO ******* back

 

bridges often become the most iconic 

Bridges are cool & need to come back BUT I need her to serve an excellent chorus, that's the crucial part.

1 hour ago, sweet said:

Important note I think: the bridge is literally just instrumental with muffled (angelic) adlibs.

My highlight is the 30s instrumental outro though :giraffe:

:rip: 

i don't how to feel about a song that has the best part at the end. I generally hate them because i feel like they go nowhere until it's about to be over but we'll see.

2 hours ago, Cain said:

 

Uje01aZ.gif

When will you f*gs accept that Levitating is not only her best song ever but one of the best pop songs of all time? Like that **** is Poker Face, Umbrella, Teenage Dream, Toxic, Crazy In Love, Like A Prayer, etc levels of slay. 

 

And honestly, I feel it’s better than a large handful of the songs I listed too! Sue me!spacer.png

—

OT: The more I hear about this song, the more nervous I get for it, lemme stop doomscrolling

 

spacer.png

2 hours ago, popmusic said:

Calm down everyone. THE BRIDGE doesn't save the song. THE BRIDGE saves 2023 pop music. Chords change + dramatic supersaw synthezier + Dua's vocalisation (she sounds like angel faling from the heaven). You feel how the tension is rising, the extasy and your furniture starts floating. This is THE BRIDGE, I'm not suprised that this finish the song. 

 

Now I'm leaving for a week. See U on friday. Pre-save it now: https://dualipa.lnk.to/Houdini

See like this was such a slay and injected hype right into my veins and then

 

2 hours ago, sweet said:

Important note I think: the bridge is literally just instrumental with muffled (angelic) adlibs.

My highlight is the 30s instrumental outro though :giraffe:

This sent me straight to rehab… Idk what to feel

 

I’m getting God is a Woman teas from these descriptions which is a great song but not the smasha we need to combat the payola queen allegations

spacer.png

10 minutes ago, Drowned8World said:

i don't how to feel about a song that has the best part at the end. I generally hate them because i feel like they go nowhere until it's about to be over but we'll see.

Dua kinda excels in this though (see: Love Again, Levitating, DSN, Fever, etc) so I’m not too worried.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.