Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - "Houdini"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 9.1k
  • Views 737.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ahauntingnearu
    ahauntingnearu

    This being your example for the US' bad taste

  • one of the weakest lead singles in recent pop music. everything but the chorus ("do you think bout it night & day?") is very weak and uninspired. melodically it sounds like everything she's done b

  • I like that the most notable things about Dua is that she’s a gorgeous pop star who makes great music. And then when you peel back the layers a bit, all you really see is how intelligent, worldly and

25 minutes ago, Cain said:

Yes, she always takes care of us

 

spacer.png

She does kinda love us Dutchies why yes

 

spacer.png

The snippet sounded great as an intro verse but as a chorus :doc: I hope it has more punch in the full version

 

Uje01aZ.gif

I am also an insider. Y'all aren't ready for DL3's BWBB and NMP. Whew.

 

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, Duanielipa said:

The snippet sounded great as an intro verse but as a chorus :doc: I hope it has more punch in the full version

 

Uje01aZ.gif

This... Catchy but doesn't seem to go off really - we'll see tho obvs

  • ATRL Moderator
38 minutes ago, Owlie said:

the "yet" and a 4-day break should already be self-explanatory 

don't trust every "insider"

 

Uje01aZ.gif

26 minutes ago, sweet said:

TS is the better song 🤭

That's just your opinion tho. There are bttms that say stuff like BMH is better than PhysiGOD

  • ATRL Moderator

I can barely make out any of the noises in the snippet, not y'all trying to decipher what the chorus is and its lyrical content

 

Uje01aZ.gif

Not all this hype over a 2 second snippet. She’s really that girl 

Uje01aZ.gif

Duallah post a crisp chorus snippet today pls, the gays are losing it

 

Uje01aZ.gif

 

 

39 minutes ago, sweet said:

TS is the better song 🤭

Well Physical and Levitating are both better than DSN so all is not lost once this underperforms 

 

spacer.png

no one's losing anything; we're discussing a snippet because all we have is -- a snippet. 

I remember when we're good leaked sounding like it was recorded on a potato I could still hear it was gonna be a dud

 

Uje01aZ.gif

 

I'm not trying to claim this is gonna be like we're good but I'm still expecting more

Edited by Duanielipa
forgot something

6 minutes ago, Duanielipa said:

I remember when we're good leaked sounding like it was recorded on a potato I could still hear it was gonna be a dud

 

Uje01aZ.gif

 

I'm not trying to claim this is gonna be like we're good but I'm still expecting more

WG ahead of its time

 

Uje01aZ.gif

Just now, Navyofbadgals said:

WG ahead of its time

 

Uje01aZ.gif

It's a great song that deserved its place but when you compare it to the insanely good singles on the original album...

 

Uje01aZ.gif

Just now, Duanielipa said:

It's a great song that deserved its place but when you compare it to the insanely good singles on the original album...

 

Uje01aZ.gif

Then it’s the best song of all YUP YUP!

 

Uje01aZ.gif

Why are some Little Frequent Travellers pretending they didn't know the snippet was the chorus when she clearly says Houdini in it? 

Just now, bearman said:

Why are some Little Frequent Travellers pretending they didn't know the snippet was the chorus when she clearly says Houdini in it? 

Now.. it’s not like lyrics are that crystal clear in the snippet 

 

besides if she wanted to be artsy she could’ve also mentioned it in the verses 

 

Uje01aZ.gif

Not Sisterhood of the Travelling Insiders spilling in this thread.

 

Uje01aZ.gif

 

 

Just now, Navyofbadgals said:

Now.. it’s not like lyrics are that crystal clear in the snippet 

 

besides if she wanted to be artsy she could’ve also mentioned it in the verses 

 

Uje01aZ.gif

Patience my dear 

 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, bearman said:

Why are some Little Frequent Travellers pretending they didn't know the snippet was the chorus when she clearly says Houdini in it? 

Not a single lyric in that snippet is clear, let alone the word “Houdini”

 

spacer.png

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.