Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Dua Lipa - "Houdini"

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, mrpartyrocker said:

How do the fans get picked up for these events? I’d be annoyed if I don’t. I’ve been signed up to her **** for years and also ordered the cd+cassette bundle. She better choose me. 

You do know that all entrant names are put in a computer, randomised, and the first x amount are chosen, right?

  • Replies 9.1k
  • Views 738.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ahauntingnearu
    ahauntingnearu

    This being your example for the US' bad taste

  • one of the weakest lead singles in recent pop music. everything but the chorus ("do you think bout it night & day?") is very weak and uninspired. melodically it sounds like everything she's done b

  • I like that the most notable things about Dua is that she’s a gorgeous pop star who makes great music. And then when you peel back the layers a bit, all you really see is how intelligent, worldly and

1 minute ago, mrpartyrocker said:

How do the fans get picked up for these events? I’d be annoyed if I don’t. I’ve been signed up to her **** for years and also ordered the cd+cassette bundle. She better choose me. 

She just sent a text about it (maybe just for the London event) saying we need to respond with 'Catch me or I go...'

 

Does anyone know if we should use the ' ' marks when we respond I'm super paranoid I'm not gonna get in because I mistyped :redface:

let me just say, its been a HOT second since I've been so excited to see what a pop girl is gonna do! Some of my other faves are so big that I just know what to expect but this feels like the era could be anything!

 

So excited for what's to come. 

I thought we were getting a video teaser today. Guess not. 

 

:gaycat6:

9 minutes ago, Duanielipa said:

She just sent a text about it (maybe just for the London event) saying we need to respond with 'Catch me or I go...'

 

Does anyone know if we should use the ' ' marks when we respond I'm super paranoid I'm not gonna get in because I mistyped :redface:

mine said respond with 'I'm not here for long...' (also for London) I didn't know they had different phrases ou :omg:

10 minutes ago, PerfectContradiction said:

You do know that all entrant names are put in a computer, randomised, and the first x amount are chosen, right?

I know, I’m just being silly. But it is frustrating as sometimes her biggest fans don’t get this opportunity 

I love Dua, she has the potential to be a main pop girl with real staying power like a Madonna if she reinvents and push herself to be iconic.

5 minutes ago, ONOPKA said:

omg I got the text

 

I replied so fast 

Wait how do you get a text and how do they have your number lol

1 minute ago, Alex said:

mine said respond with 'I'm not here for long...' (also for London) I didn't know they had different phrases ou :omg:

Apparently your phrase is for the European fans so I'm guessing you get plane tickets and maybe accommodation too whereas my phrase is just for a normal ticket as I live here

Just now, Duanielipa said:

Apparently your phrase is for the European fans so I'm guessing you get plane tickets and maybe accommodation too whereas my phrase is just for a normal ticket as I live here

true! Yeah the rest of the text mentioned that you can get flown out with a friend, I'd love to go :duca:

New snippet 3 mins ago but it sounds very Tame Impala with the synth stabs. I also heard vocal chops… which make me fear a bit. But overall does NOT sound like FN at all.

Do you think about it night and day

Maybe you could be the one to make

me stay-ay-ay-ay-ay

 

 

That new snippet is soooo Tame Impala.

 

Love her for that.

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.