Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - "Houdini"

Featured Replies

7 minutes ago, Duanielipa said:

***** same does anyone have the link to sign up for the texts i forgot to do it! 

I just signed up as well and ordered the CD

 

see u there ***** :jonnycat:

  • Replies 9.1k
  • Views 738.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ahauntingnearu
    ahauntingnearu

    This being your example for the US' bad taste

  • one of the weakest lead singles in recent pop music. everything but the chorus ("do you think bout it night & day?") is very weak and uninspired. melodically it sounds like everything she's done b

  • I like that the most notable things about Dua is that she’s a gorgeous pop star who makes great music. And then when you peel back the layers a bit, all you really see is how intelligent, worldly and

Dukagjin if you're still reading this thread please know that you're hot :heart: :mandown:

5 minutes ago, ONOPKA said:

how do i get tickets :jonny: 

i just messaged her on whatsapp :jonny: 

let me in queen :jonny: 

Not the whatsapp message for a ticket as if she’s an irl bestie:ahh: idk why that’s sending me

dd not all the europeans being sucked into the UK! we need an amsterdam event or something too girlie :giraffe:

Dua/ Dukagjin if you're reading this, remember when I bought a Cold Heart CD that gave you a UK number 1 :gaycat2:

Dukagjin if you read this I got scammed through Ticketswap which meant I couldn't attend the FN Tour (and this was the day before my birthday) so if you could pay for my flight to see Dua thank yewwwww :heart:

Dukagjin if you are reading this, Latam is also part of the world, please consider making her houdini ass appear around here too.

1 minute ago, Asherio said:

Dukagjin if you are reading this, Latam is also part of the world, please consider making her houdini ass appear around here too.

YES!!

I need her to visit more Asian countries, especially Southeast Asia

 

I don't want to go to Tokyo just to visit your rental house, Dukagjin!

19 minutes ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

I need her to visit more Asian countries, especially Southeast Asia

 

I don't want to go to Tokyo just to visit your rental house, Dukagjin!

She’s apparently headlining Lollapalooza India early next year….

Tokyo? 
But not any SA countries in which she is huge in? 
im so confused. 
unless the album has Tokyo visuals and a city pop sound? :suburban:

I wonder if the date of the surprise event coincides with a possible live performance.

Spoiler

Note: currently no performance slot has been announced.

 

London, Nov 9 - before its official release.

Live performance at the NRJ Awards on Nov 10 in Cannes, France

 

LA, Nov 14

Live performance at the BBMA Awards on Nov 19 in Las Vegas, USA

 

Tokyo, Nov 20 

Live performance at MAMA Awards on Nov 28-29 in Tokyo, Japan (It's their first time hosting in Tokyo, maybe it's not a coincidence.)

 

2 minutes ago, Aslan said:

Tokyo? 
But not any SA countries in which she is huge in? 
im so confused. 
unless the album has Tokyo visuals and a city pop sound? :suburban:

Dua traveled to Tokyo in 2019 for the MAMA Awards as well.

12 minutes ago, xicnx said:

I wonder if the date of the surprise event coincides with a possible live performance.

  Reveal hidden contents

Note: currently no performance slot has been announced.

 

London, Nov 9 - before its official release.

Live performance at the NRJ Awards on Nov 10 in Cannes, France

 

LA, Nov 14

Live performance at the BBMA Awards on Nov 19 in Las Vegas, USA

 

Tokyo, Nov 20 

Live performance at MAMA Awards on Nov 28-29 in Tokyo, Japan (It's their first time hosting in Tokyo, maybe it's not a coincidence.)

 

Dua traveled to Tokyo in 2019 for the MAMA Awards as well.

A popstar that understands the word "global".. how can you not stan ha? :jonny6:

17 minutes ago, xicnx said:

I wonder if the date of the surprise event coincides with a possible live performance.

  Reveal hidden contents

Note: currently no performance slot has been announced.

 

London, Nov 9 - before its official release.

Live performance at the NRJ Awards on Nov 10 in Cannes, France

 

LA, Nov 14

Live performance at the BBMA Awards on Nov 19 in Las Vegas, USA

 

Tokyo, Nov 20 

Live performance at MAMA Awards on Nov 28-29 in Tokyo, Japan (It's their first time hosting in Tokyo, maybe it's not a coincidence.)

 

Dua traveled to Tokyo in 2019 for the MAMA Awards as well.

The 2023 mama awards are being held in Tokyo on the 28th November :duca:

 

what if we get another performance :duca:

1 hour ago, xicnx said:

I wonder if the date of the surprise event coincides with a possible live performance.

  Hide contents

Note: currently no performance slot has been announced.

 

London, Nov 9 - before its official release.

Live performance at the NRJ Awards on Nov 10 in Cannes, France

 

LA, Nov 14

Live performance at the BBMA Awards on Nov 19 in Las Vegas, USA

 

Tokyo, Nov 20 

Live performance at MAMA Awards on Nov 28-29 in Tokyo, Japan (It's their first time hosting in Tokyo, maybe it's not a coincidence.)

 

Dua traveled to Tokyo in 2019 for the MAMA Awards as well.

omg I have a prolapse.:ghostface:

9 minutes ago, unclefloprry said:

omg I have a prolapse.:ghostface:

Another true ERA in the bag it seems :jonny2: Dua NEVER disappoints

i don't think i've ever been so excited for a new release!!!!!!!
Vegan Grass GIF

How do the fans get picked up for these events? I’d be annoyed if I don’t. I’ve been signed up to her **** for years and also ordered the cd+cassette bundle. She better choose me. 

Just now, mrpartyrocker said:

How do the fans get picked up for these events? I’d be annoyed if I don’t. I’ve been signed up to her **** for years and also ordered the cd+cassette bundle. She better choose me. 

They're drawing lots afaik 

Not Dua making me read about this Houdini guy from late 19th/early 20th century today on Wikipedia. Queen of education and history, making her fans smart:clap3:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.