Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - "Houdini"

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

so it'll be chorus verse chorus intrumental bridge instrumental outro...

I haven't heard the track in a few days, but iirc it goes:

 

Chorus

Verse

Chorus

Verse

Chorus + Post-Chorus

Bridge (+ chorus var.)

Outro

Edited by sweet
Forgot an important detail

  • Replies 9.1k
  • Views 739.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ahauntingnearu
    ahauntingnearu

    This being your example for the US' bad taste

  • one of the weakest lead singles in recent pop music. everything but the chorus ("do you think bout it night & day?") is very weak and uninspired. melodically it sounds like everything she's done b

  • I like that the most notable things about Dua is that she’s a gorgeous pop star who makes great music. And then when you peel back the layers a bit, all you really see is how intelligent, worldly and

3 hours ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

the way y'all are freaking out when Don't Start Now had basically no bridge too

 

Uje01aZ.gif

Well it had a great hook with vocal effects & strings that was then repeated as an outro 

That song was the perfect bridge between self titled and FN , it had those New rulesque lyrics and vocal effects but with a whole new sound and aesthetic

19 minutes ago, sweet said:

I haven't heard the track in a few days, but iirc it goes:

 

Chorus

Verse

Chorus

Verse

Chorus + Post-Chorus

Bridge (+ chorus var.)

Outro

This sounds perfect :jonny5:

Speaking of outros, we deserved a DSN Grammy's outro version

 

Uje01aZ.gif

 

 

this will eat yeah

 

the chorus in the snippet sounds already catchy enough imo and I expect it to have more punch for the second/third repeat so yeah

 

Nh8JmQu.thumb.gif.54a5d0ac15c71b8b6ad348

 

22 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Speaking of outros, we deserved a DSN Grammy's outro version

 

Uje01aZ.gif

 

 

 

It’s literally right here

 

Uje01aZ.gif

 

 

Btw this still SLAPS she was so iconic for doing this

3 minutes ago, Cain said:

 

It’s literally right here

 

Uje01aZ.gif

 

 

Btw this still SLAPS she was so iconic for doing this

I was streaming that iconic performance, before the superior Grammys version dropped yes

 

Uje01aZ.gif

9 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Dua kinda excels in this though (see: Love Again, Levitating, DSN, Fever, etc) so I’m not too worried.

i don't see those songs like that. Their chorus are strong enough. I'm talking about songs that take forever to explode: Bon Appetit, Medellin, Rain On Me, etc

 

3-4 minutes of nothing or meh chorus just to get 10/15 seconds of euphoria at the end. I hate that

I have a feeling that this is gonna be SUCH a collapse, like Run Away with Me level lol

Uje01aZ.gif

Live has been so busy for me lately, that I haven't keep up with all these teasing or dates or anything, but I know it will be a collapse when it comes out :heart2:

I'm honestly so proud of her - from the messy release of her debut and lifeless performances, she really has put in the work to cement herself as a force in music. The other girls should really take note, because up to now she's done everything right 

22 minutes ago, JoeAg said:

I have a feeling that this is gonna be SUCH a collapse, like Run Away with Me level lol

Uje01aZ.gif

me too!

How do we get to go to the surprise launch event? I am determined to ******* go 

I just know her dark red hair would look so in the MV my goodness :jonny:

 

9 minutes ago, Delusional said:

How do we get to go to the surprise launch event? I am determined to ******* go 

***** same does anyone have the link to sign up for the texts i forgot to do it! 

wondering about what she will do on this launch events

Just now, Duanielipa said:

***** same does anyone have the link to sign up for the texts i forgot to do it! 

https://www.dualipa.com/

1 minute ago, louvronthebrain said:

Thank you so much! I need to go to this London event :WAP:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.