Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Dua Lipa - "Houdini"

Featured Replies

Actually all these “insiders” and no !3@k? 

 

Suspicious methinks.

 

spacer.png

  • Replies 9.1k
  • Views 738.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ahauntingnearu
    ahauntingnearu

    This being your example for the US' bad taste

  • one of the weakest lead singles in recent pop music. everything but the chorus ("do you think bout it night & day?") is very weak and uninspired. melodically it sounds like everything she's done b

  • I like that the most notable things about Dua is that she’s a gorgeous pop star who makes great music. And then when you peel back the layers a bit, all you really see is how intelligent, worldly and

Just now, Relampago. said:

Not a single lyric in that snippet is clear, let alone the word “Houdini”

 

spacer.png

It’s verified by insiders that she says ‘catch me before I go Houdini’. She’s been teasing the chorus since the beginning why would she tease the verse. 

 

spacer.png

Hoping we get a graham norton confirmation tomorrow and a MV teaser or a picture from it

 

realistically it will probably be a LQ picture of the MV as a jigsaw puzzle 

 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, bearman said:

It’s verified by insiders that she says ‘catch me before I go Houdini’. She’s been teasing the chorus since the beginning why would she tease the verse. 

 

spacer.png

Fake news! Real chorus snippet out on Monday!

 

spacer.png

I feel like the snippet is the audio of some sort of video teaser. 

 

spacer.png

Edited by bearman

  • ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, bearman said:

It’s verified by insiders that she says ‘catch me before I go Houdini’. She’s been teasing the chorus since the beginning why would she tease the verse. 

 

spacer.png

But at what point of the snippet do YOU actually hear the word "houdini" it's a muffled mess and anyone who says otherwise is lying to themselves. 

Just now, khalyan said:

But at what point of the snippet do YOU actually hear the word "houdini" it's a muffled mess and anyone who says otherwise is lying to themselves. 

It just clearly rhymes with the lyrics and insiders confirmed it. It's just common practice for pop stars to tease the song's chorus anyway. 

 

I come and I go
Tell me all the ways you need me
I'm not here for long
Catch me or I go Houdini 

7 minutes ago, bearman said:

It’s verified by insiders that she says ‘catch me before I go Houdini’. She’s been teasing the chorus since the beginning why would she tease the verse. 

 

spacer.png

Literally no insider has said that here but ok

 

Uje01aZ.gif

Just now, Cain said:

Literally no insider has said that here but ok

 

Uje01aZ.gif

They liked my post yesterday with the lyrics 

 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, katara said:

That's just your opinion tho. There are bttms that say stuff like BMH is better than PhysiGOD

DSN >>>>> BMH > Physical 

Uje01aZ.gif

The song that got compared to a Charlie Puth song will NEVER be the best FN song now check that 

 

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, Soul Glitch said:

DSN >>>>> BMH > Physical 

Uje01aZ.gif

Levitating stomps on them all

 

Uje01aZ.gif

3 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

The song that got compared to a Charlie Puth song will NEVER be the best FN song now check that 

 

spacer.png

What was compared to Charlie Puth on FN? That is war crime honey 

Uje01aZ.gif

1 minute ago, Cain said:

Levitating stomps on them all

 

Uje01aZ.gif

Blessed Madonna remix? Yep 

Uje01aZ.gif

2 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

The song that got compared to a Charlie Puth song will NEVER be the best FN song now check that 

 

spacer.png

Can't believe they initially thought it should be the lead of FN. Glad they came to their senses last minute.

 

It's prolly the same with Training Season and Houdini. 

When it turns out TS and Hoedini aren't even the best songs on the album :suburban:

Edited by Iris

1 minute ago, Cain said:

Levitating stomps on them all

 

Uje01aZ.gif

That generic song is nowhere near to DSN, now bfr

DSN is Dua’s best song :clap3:

Just now, Iris said:

TS and Hoedini aren't even the best songs on the album :suburban:

How do you know?

On another note I CANT WAIT for FN’s 10 year anniversary in 2030 when you tasteless ******* will be recognizing the power that CFN has and asking for a full Blessed Madonna produced album

 

Uje01aZ.gif

3 minutes ago, Soul Glitch said:

What was compared to Charlie Puth on FN? That is war crime honey 

Uje01aZ.gif

BMH to I think attention?

it was also compared to a meghan trainor song when it was released but I never heard that comparison at all

 

Uje01aZ.gif

Just now, katara said:

How do you know?

Because the best song on FN was released as the final single :foxaylove3:

Just now, Navyofbadgals said:

BMH to I think attention?

it was also compared to a meghan trainor song when it was released but I never heard that comparison at all

 

Uje01aZ.gif

Not that nnn

This sounds like some obsessed ATRL hater  delusion that’s why I didn’t heard about it until now 

 

Uje01aZ.gif

Just now, Iris said:

Because the best song on FN was released as the final single :foxaylove3:

You are wrong? Title track was released in 2019 

 

Uje01aZ.gif

Just now, Soul Glitch said:

Not that nnn

This sounds like some obsessed ATRL hater  delusion that’s why I didn’t heard about it until now 

 

Uje01aZ.gif

Well as someone pointed out it could be How Long

i personally try to avoid that man as much as possible

 

Uje01aZ.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.