Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Dua Lipa - "Houdini"

Featured Replies

ย 

Whoever posted this in here cause it mentions Houdini thank u cause Iโ€™ve been obsessed :WAP:

  • Replies 9.1k
  • Views 738.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ahauntingnearu
    ahauntingnearu

    This being your example for the US' bad taste

  • one of the weakest lead singles in recent pop music. everything but the chorus ("do you think bout it night & day?") is very weak and uninspired. melodically it sounds like everything she's done b

  • I like that the most notable things about Dua is that sheโ€™s a gorgeous pop star who makes great music. And then when you peel back the layers a bit, all you really see is how intelligent, worldly and

36 minutes ago, Cain said:

Why did they say yes to this hcdj

I know Zara was mad

ย 

spacer.png

ย 

The fact that she's far bigger than all 4 of those girls combined truly says a lotย no shade to Zara and Charli cuz they make bops and I lowkey stan them as well

ย 

Uje01aZ.gif

Edited by ChrisTheLoner

Just now, ChrisTheLoner said:

The fact that she's far bigger than all 4 of those girls combined truly says a lotย no shade to Zara cuz she has some bops

ย 

Uje01aZ.gif

Does it? I meanโ€ฆ

ย 

Uje01aZ.gif

7 minutes ago, chris1991 said:

Wait, sheโ€™s collating with Peso Pluma?! :deadbanana:

Don't manifest this sis, it better be Karol G or Shakira or I'm gonna fume

ย 

Uje01aZ.gif

Iโ€™m late to the party but whew the snippet is already giving classic. How does she do it :WAP:

1 minute ago, Cain said:

Does it? I meanโ€ฆ

ย 

Uje01aZ.gif

Not really now that I think of it because she was always destined to be the Gen Z Madonna

ย 

Uje01aZ.gif

  • ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Navyofbadgals said:

We need a Lithuanian artist to feature on it, to thank them for making CH a smash before many other countries

ย 

Uje01aZ.gif

Training Season ft. Monika Liu

ย 

Uje01aZ.gif

1 hour ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

The fact that she's far bigger than all 4 of those girls combined truly says a lotย no shade to Zara and Charli cuz they make bops and I lowkey stan them as well

ย 

Uje01aZ.gif

The Mร˜ disrespect... But that's nothing new

Uje01aZ.gif

ย 

ย 

1 hour ago, Cain said:

Why did they say yes to this hcdj

I know Zara was mad

ย 

spacer.png

ย 

I hope all 4 ladies sought new management after thisโ€ฆ that Albanian girl did this on purposeย 

ย 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Cain said:

Why did they say yes to this hcdj

I know Zara was mad

ย 

spacer.png

ย 

Zara looks so grumpy the whole time omg

2 hours ago, Navyofbadgals said:
ย  Reveal hidden contents

Even worse

Uje01aZ.gif

REPORTED

Uje01aZ.gif


Snippet is giving Future Nostalgia nnnn, a little disappointed if itโ€™s in the same vein

3 hours ago, brooklyndaddy said:


Snippet is giving Future Nostalgia nnnn, a little disappointed if itโ€™s in the same vein

No song on Future Nostalgia sounds like that, this gives more Thriller vibes, yaโ€™ll are tripping way too muchโ€ฆ.

Edited by NostalgiawithDua

2 minutes ago, NostalgiawithDua said:

No song on Future Nostalgia sounds like that, this hives more Thriller vibes, yaโ€™ll are tripping way too muchโ€ฆ.

Also, donโ€™t tell me youโ€™re that big twitter accountโ€ฆโ€ฆ

24 minutes ago, NostalgiawithDua said:

Also, donโ€™t tell me youโ€™re that big twitter accountโ€ฆโ€ฆ

I have 3 twitter followers and haven't tweeted since 2017 lol but who do you think I amย :lakitu:

4 hours ago, Prodigal Self said:

The Mร˜ disrespect... But that's nothing new

Uje01aZ.gif

ย 

ย 

Who?

ย 

Uje01aZ.gif

2 hours ago, brooklyndaddy said:

I have 3 twitter followers and haven't tweeted since 2017 lol but who do you think I amย :lakitu:

Wait, I though you wereโ€ฆ..:suburban:

The way I am going to plug this at my work in the groupchat once it is outย :smitten:everybody will be (forced to) streamingย 

2 hours ago, NostalgiawithDua said:

Wait, I though you wereโ€ฆ..:suburban:

Nnnn I know exactly which account you meantย :ahh:

ย 

Anyways, 4 days till SOTY

ย 

spacer.png

4 days left for bop of the decade :jonny2:

ย 

a song we will hear everywhere for years again :jonny:

ย 

a new resetย :WAP:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.