Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - "Houdini"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 9.1k
  • Views 739.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ahauntingnearu
    ahauntingnearu

    This being your example for the US' bad taste

  • one of the weakest lead singles in recent pop music. everything but the chorus ("do you think bout it night & day?") is very weak and uninspired. melodically it sounds like everything she's done b

  • I like that the most notable things about Dua is that she’s a gorgeous pop star who makes great music. And then when you peel back the layers a bit, all you really see is how intelligent, worldly and

4 hours ago, khalyan said:

 

Yiiiaaaass!!! Hoedini the sleeper smash that You are :clap3:

 

The obsession with chart positions and comercial performance is so annoying. She's not gonna drop any new song until the awards season is over... :coffee2:

Edited by Jonathan Cruz

people not liking this because of its #s... it's a bop

15 minutes ago, Joyride said:

people not liking this because of its #s... it's a bop

I feel so alive listening to this

34 minutes ago, Joyride said:

people not liking this because of its #s... it's a bop

Like I thought we were grown enough to not be success stans :biblio:

Why isn’t she promoting…

 

She’s letting it flop. Release the scrapped video. 

53 minutes ago, chris1991 said:

Why isn’t she promoting…

 

She’s letting it flop. Release the scrapped video. 

Scrapped video wasn't for this song lol

 

Spotify Update 1/2

Global: #57 (-23)

US: #189 (-15)

UK: #31 (-1)

Ouuu we’re back to plummeting 😭

 

Either PROMOTE or move on to the next single please! This is getting boring, we’re stuck in a groundhog’s day of slow success then major floppage.

Damn, I thought it’s turning around. K hope it’s only because of year-end effect and this will bounce back again. Such an amazing song to be a flop!

 

Why is it that the sings I love are the ones flopping/underperforming ugh

It's time to move on from Flopdini cuz its clearly not happening.
We need single no2

1 hour ago, Shaner69 said:

It's actually a hit outside the USA. Your obviously in MAGA. It's a hit everywhere else lol. 

 

So maybe she should release another single there?

 

 

I need high budget videos, live performances, album announcement and  new bop.

im rooting for Mrs. Dula Peep 

Dua Lipa Backbend GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

Help

 

I just noticed that Houdini was the opening song at the Big Brother final here in Portugal. So you have an idea, its a big event and its a tradition for the families in NYE to watch the final just like Home Alone in Xmas. 

 

The 5 finalists were introduced by a drone in the opening of the final and they were modelling and dancing to Houdini.

 

Ohhhh, Warner, I LOVE YOU :WAP::WAP::WAP: 1M and 25% share were boping to Houdini too :WAP:

Since Dance the Night is still a hit I dont think she needs to moveo n from Houdini. Houdini is doing its thing internationally and the US is still consuming Dance The Night so there is no rush for her to release anything. If anything, having more of a gap between when Dance the Night smashed and whatever is the 2nd single is probably a good thing because it will provide some breathing space for the gp and fans in the US since Houdini is being ignored there. 

Let this play out internationally and then release Training Season or something else by like February. 

  • ATRL Moderator

Releasing a second single now would be an absolute disaster :rip:  The only thing that makes sense is to let her two songs do their thing for the next month or so and release something near the end of February 

8 hours ago, West Coast said:

Like I thought we were grown enough to not be success stans :biblio:

I’m really glad that we are getting to know who are the Dua fans and who are the Spotify fans. Houdini is a great song, it shows artistic evolution, she’s not jumping on any trends. I don’t see a single reason to dislike it. People saying that DTN should be the lead single is just.. some of you guys are not music fans. 

We also need to remember that Dua is more focused on the long run. She doesn’t want quick minor hits with high peaks that fall off, but rather hits that’ll sticks and last forever. 
 

While promo would be really nice right now, I still have faith that they know what they’re doing. I also believe they’re tracking its performance everywhere and will figure out where and when to strike.

1 hour ago, Crank_It_Up said:

We also need to remember that Dua is more focused on the long run. She doesn’t want quick minor hits with high peaks that fall off, but rather hits that’ll sticks and last forever. 
 

While promo would be really nice right now, I still have faith that they know what they’re doing. I also believe they’re tracking its performance everywhere and will figure out where and when to strike.

This is kinda what I wanted to say but I went on gaytube and things were ok 😊

Imagine the leaks this era will bring :duca:

 

I'm low-key shocked they haven't started yet :rip:

It's predicted to return to the top 5 in the UK:jonnycat: She's not Jess Glaynified yet. :santa:
and France stanning so hard :jonny: the absolute prolapse when she announces the tour date at the Stade De France.

Edited by unclefloprry

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.