Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - "Houdini"

Featured Replies

Another increase at Spotify :party: 

 

Houdini also rises to #13 at Australia Singles Chart…. DTN is #12 :dies:

 

https://www.aria.com.au/charts/singles-chart/2024-01-08
 

  • Replies 9.1k
  • Views 740.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ahauntingnearu
    ahauntingnearu

    This being your example for the US' bad taste

  • one of the weakest lead singles in recent pop music. everything but the chorus ("do you think bout it night & day?") is very weak and uninspired. melodically it sounds like everything she's done b

  • I like that the most notable things about Dua is that she’s a gorgeous pop star who makes great music. And then when you peel back the layers a bit, all you really see is how intelligent, worldly and

5 minutes ago, B-Luke said:

#9 in Germany :clap: her eighth top 10 hit

Yeah I’m sorry this is a hit

So this is rising now? Wait, I think I called that :suburban:

 

Oh the eggs on some of yalls faces when it truly hits in February. Mind you, Team Dua actually seems to focus on February, so the real fun commences then :suburban:

the song is going to pull 1.5m/2m until the album release if her team keep the same promo and with the album release houdini is going to rise more.

1 hour ago, LanaXtinaFan said:

Why is nobody posting radio updates anymore? Are they bad?

This. I ask for the radio updates daily but no one post them. 

1 hour ago, LanaXtinaFan said:

Why is nobody posting radio updates anymore? Are they bad?

Not bad but very slow increases 
 

This week had been a slow update for all

songs overall,  most likely Radio will go back to normal until Monday update 

2 hours ago, kendoll2001 said:

 

So many popstars wish to flop like Dua :fan:

I can’t believe we still have ZERO performances after that dance video

 

IMG_4271.gif?ex=65aae730&is=65987230&hm=

No performances, all focus being on film awards appearances and interviews, declining Coachella headliner spot.. so far this era only got me feeling vertigo

I was a 100% sure she’d headline Coachella, I think they’re pushing back the era a little bit after the DTN success on awards season and Houdini underperforming

i think the album won’t come until at least Q3, we should be getting a promo single at least, I mean FN title track came right after Don’t Start Now 

16 minutes ago, Gerardo said:

I was a 100% sure she’d headline Coachella, I think they’re pushing back the era a little bit after the DTN success on awards season and Houdini underperforming

i think the album won’t come until at least Q3, we should be getting a promo single at least, I mean FN title track came right after Don’t Start Now 

Think Summer album is a better idea, with second single in March, she needs that momentum which DSN provided to FN, she’s also shooting for another MV on 11th in LA, we’ll see. Album will prob. be out in May-June…..

She is coming to the Golden Globes this Sunday 

 

Billie is not comfirmed so far, should I get my hopes up ?? :gaynetcat1:

3 minutes ago, NostalgiawithDua said:

Help?! Not LA COOL BOYS…:skull:

 

Them basically no ugly ones :deadbanana:

I forget that with Dua theres a lot of leaks, the fact that we know the date of the mv shooting :rip:

she can do coachella at some point when the tour's mostly over, there's no point to book coachella before the album is even out.

5 hours ago, SayIt said:

This. I ask for the radio updates daily but no one post them. 

It has been floating around #20 on overall US radio but nothing post-worthy, especially as radio has been going through its usual out-of-the-ordinary behaviour since the start of December. It should go back to normal within the next week.

 

It's also been #1 on European radio for a while now.

 

https://kworb.net/radio/

38 minutes ago, NostalgiawithDua said:

Help?! Not LA COOL BOYS…:skull:

 

TS second Video? The timing makes me think 2nd single is coming end of January

41 minutes ago, NostalgiawithDua said:

Help?! Not LA COOL BOYS…:skull:

 

OMG 

 

:duca:

They are leeching DTN like they carrier depends from it.( I'm amazed how far it made it., but isn't her best ) 

 

Could she start putting some hype for her third album and  like do some performance :). Doesn't feel like FN begging level at all.(sight DSN) 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.