Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - "Houdini"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 9.1k
  • Views 739.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ahauntingnearu
    ahauntingnearu

    This being your example for the US' bad taste

  • one of the weakest lead singles in recent pop music. everything but the chorus ("do you think bout it night & day?") is very weak and uninspired. melodically it sounds like everything she's done b

  • I like that the most notable things about Dua is that she’s a gorgeous pop star who makes great music. And then when you peel back the layers a bit, all you really see is how intelligent, worldly and

I stand by this song completely but the lack of promo is giving endless vacation

I love it how she's completely unbothered and doesn't seem to care, but i also hate it at the same time. 

 

I mean, if I had a choice between working and travelling the world I know what my choice would be, so I completely understand her.

I’m just Ken is winning major boosting awards before awards season, at this point she should give up. Golden Globe will be major key-factor in deciding Oscars nomination. She can always do Bond theme song and win an oscar, she has the deep sultry voice for it!

Stable at Today Spotify!!

 

I need Houdini to chart Mexico, Spain & Brazil Spotify daily charts to get bigger Global updates :gaycat1:

2 hours ago, Love Again said:

 

Stable extremely good sign which is

An increase of 100k actually.

 

It's gonna rise every day til Saturday me thinks

She should really give up on the Oscar nom 

The oscars have that rule where only two songs from the same movie can be nominated so she is out. 

Start promoting H now 

Houdini is her "meme" mini-era wbk 😍

 

her team is trying to establish the running joke of her songs taking AGES to smash, I mean just the VERTIGO from reading the comments in this thread 

I literally can't stop listening to this classic :WAP:

The way this will hit the gp once it hits the gp :WAP:

also, NOBODY is talking about how Kevin friggin Parker is the main producer on the album, I CANNOT begin to imagine the wizardry and transcendental moments we're about to witness on DL3

 

...now if ONLY Ian was in the mix

Edited by theoghon

9 minutes ago, theoghon said:

also, NOBODY is talking about how Kevin friggin Parker is the main producer on the album, I CANNOT begin to imagine the wizardry and transcendental moments we're about to witness on DL3 

if it's anything like Whodini then we won't leave the ground I fear

 

SmartSelect_20230212_093100.thumb.jpg.b9

6 hours ago, Digitalism said:

She should really give up on the Oscar nom 

The oscars have that rule where only two songs from the same movie can be nominated so she is out. 

Start promoting H now 

Is she even really doing all that much campaigning though? It can't hurt to have her around, plus Dance the Night is still smashing in the US while Houdini is doing better internationally. 

6 hours ago, Digitalism said:

She should really give up on the Oscar nom 

The oscars have that rule where only two songs from the same movie can be nominated so she is out. 

Start promoting H now 

I feel like I'm in the minority, but I hate the  'I'm just Ken' song lol. Like I understand it's storytelling purposes but it's nothing special or groundbreaking. 

 

 

8 hours ago, Digitalism said:

She should really give up on the Oscar nom 

The oscars have that rule where only two songs from the same movie can be nominated so she is out. 

Start promoting H now 

I agree but Houdini is definitely done in the US so maybe it’s fine to keep pushing DTN there but keep promoting Houdini elsewhere 

i hate how so many here are hating houdini just because it "flopped" + they stan other flops so... know your place.

Edited by gwen stacy

15 minutes ago, Soul Glitch said:

 

It just needs a spark to blow up. 

 

Perform it Dulla :chick2:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.