Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases ๐Ÿ’ฟ

Katy Perry's best/worst #1 hit single?

Katy Perry's best/worst #1 hit single? 124 members have voted

  1. 1. Which is the BEST song?

    • I Kissed a Girl
      4%
    • California Gurls (feat. Snoop Dogg)
      16%
    • Teenage Dream
      50%
    • Firework
      1%
    • E.T. (feat. Kanye West)
      9%
    • Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)
      5%
    • Part of Me
      1%
    • Roar
      3%
    • Dark Horse (feat. Juicy J)
      5%
  2. 2. Which is the WORST song?

    • I Kissed a Girl
      2%
    • California Gurls (feat. Snoop Dogg)
      0%
    • Teenage Dream
      1%
    • Firework
      5%
    • E.T. (feat. Kanye West)
      5%
    • Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)
      11%
    • Part of Me
      39%
    • Roar
      24%
    • Dark Horse (feat. Juicy J)
      8%
  3. 3. Which song has the BEST music video?

    • I Kissed a Girl
      1%
    • California Gurls (feat. Snoop Dogg)
      40%
    • Teenage Dream
      8%
    • Firework
      4%
    • E.T. (feat. Kanye West)
      18%
    • Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)
      18%
    • Part of Me
      0%
      0
    • Roar
      4%
    • Dark Horse (feat. Juicy J)
      4%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 27
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

"Last Friday Night" wins best music video for me. That music video was a cultural reset when it came out. :jonny:

ย 

Best Song: California Gurlsย 

ย 

Worst: Last Friday Night

ย 

Best MV: ET

Itโ€™s criminal that Part of Me went number 1..but not Hot N Coldโ€ฆ because thatโ€™s probably her best songย 

Best: ET / TD (but i went with ET)

Worst: POM and by far

MV: LFN

Best: ETย 

Worst: Roarย 

Best MV: California Gurlsย 

Part of me - worstย 

wtf was that weird military propaganda videoย 

ย 

anyways best I chose teenage dream (was tempted to choose dark horse but I HATE the rap)

best mv - roar

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

teenage dream isnt even in her top 15 best songs. yall sick when firework and california gurls run laps around that basic two step but whateverย 

Song wise: Teenage Dream > I Kissed A Girl > E.T. > Last Friday Night > California Gurls > Dark Horse > Roar > Part Of Me >>> Firework

ย 

Video wise: California Gurls > Roar > Last Friday Night > E.T. > Firework > Teenage Dream > Dark Horse > I Kissed A Girl >>> Part Of Me

Best song: teenage dream

Worst song: firework

Best video: roar

I feel like Iโ€™m the only one who really like Part of Me :shutup:ย I actually prefer it over other #1s but I also believe Unconditionally, TOTGA and Wide Awake all deserve #1 over POM.

ย 

Anyways, best would be Teenage Dream. Itโ€™s really the essential pop song!

ย 

Voted for Roar as worst, unfortunately.

ย 

Best video? I feel like TOTGA should be the winner here, but I voted for Firework because I can somehow relate :rip:ย LFN is such a great video too.

Best: Last Friday Night or Part Of Me (I said what I said)

Worst: Roar

Best MV: E.T.

The way Iย  don't like ANY of theseย :rip:

And I actually like a lot of her music.

ย 

Expected these results tho.ย 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.