Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Unexpected songwriting credits?

Featured Replies

Hi.

 

What are some songs where one of the credited writers wasn't someone who you expected to be involved with a track like that?

 

I'll start:

 

  • Something New by Girls Aloud: Tove Lo
  • Ghetto Baby by Cheryl: Lana Del Rey
  • Ghetto Boy by Tinashe: Nicola Roberts
  • Love Made Me Do It by Cheryl: Natasha Beddingfield and Kylie Minogue
  • Favourite Kind of High by Kelly Clarkson: Carly Rae Jepsen
  • When I'm Alone by f(x): Carly Rae Jepsen
  • Young & Wild by Twice: Kim Petras
  • This Love by The Veronicas: Kesha
  • Replies 73
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Jay-Z was behind the "can you keep up?" hook.

 

Pusha T co-wrote the McDonalds jingle.

Edited by Virgos Groove

Ariana writing Ice Cream by Black Pink and Selena Gomez is still so shocking to me.

Bruno Mars on Press Your Number - Taemin

Katy on Passenger - Britney

Jessie St. John on Truth Hurts

12 minutes ago, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

Ghetto Boy by Tinashe: Nicola Roberts

This always makes me laugh, I had no idea Nicola had that in her 

18 minutes ago, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:
  • Ghetto Boy by Tinashe: Nicola Roberts

 

:rip:

Gang Bang by Madonna: MIKA

 

Sexercize by Kylie Minogue: Sia

Britney Spears - Whiplash (Selena Gomez & the Scene). 

Bruno Mars co-wrote half of the songs on Sugababes' Sweet 7 album. I think he even does background vocals on Get Sexy.

2 minutes ago, Zaynsus said:

Bruno Mars co-wrote half of the songs on Sugababes' Sweet 7 album. I think he even does background vocals on Get Sexy.

there's a demo too I think

Pretty Girls by Brit/Iggy was written by Little

Mix, probably was gonna be their song

 

 

Edited by kexin

Natalia Kills, who I assume wrote the same "kiss it better" phrase on Kiss It Better and Holy Water

 

Harmony Korine (director of Spring Breakers and Kids)

 

 

Mariah Carey

 

 

Taboo Love by Emblem3, Avril being behind this song is such a kii to me. :smiley:

This whole thread has me shocked :deadbanana2:

 

I'll add mine: Katy Perry on Black Widow by Iggy Azalea :cm:

Señorita - Charli XCX

Miss Independent - Christina Aguilera

All I ask - Bruno Mars

Dancing Crazy - Avril Lavigne

 

I still can't believe Taylor Swift has writing credits on Deja Vu

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.