Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Olivia Rodrigo - 'GUTS'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 6.4k
  • Views 492.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Re used sounds, re used samples, lack of originality, sour 2.0, yes, the ugly sister of sour

  • If U Seek Amy
    If U Seek Amy

    I am glad I am not alone and seeing Ajay think this is mega immature/boring mostly is so me. It has its moments but people pretending this is some artistic masterpiece and it's metacritic score wasn't

  • More Deja Vus please

Preview sounds so cunty pop punkish. I loved it. She’s also giving a lowkey rebel girl sensuality in the aesthetics that i’m lovin it

Idk if I'm just biased but that snippet already sounds like it's the "Song of the Summer" 

 

 

:jonny:

Also I think lyrics go "my brain goes off!....." 

 

Instead of "my brain goes ahhhh" 

 

Not sure if it makes sense

All I know is my brain goes ahhhhhh has been stuck in my head all day 

i hope the album has an iconic collab. like billie eilish or something.

i get the impression that this era will be short lived compared to last time

ALL AMERICAN ***** IS GONNA BE AN AMAZING OPENER i just know :jonny5:

 

 

I don’t want to judge the album based on the tracklist but it already feels like a regression from sour :biblio:

Cute! Hope she releases the 2nd single this Friday - that would be 10 weeks before the album for Vampire, 5 weeks before the album for 2nd single, and 3rd single together with the album

The way ATRL was dragging the SOUR titles when the were released.  I knew I would come and see y’all doing the same thing this time :laugh:

I'm claiming ballad of a homeschooled girl.. I love me some ballads.. Come through, AOTY! :jonny: 

4 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

I don’t want to judge the album based on the tracklist but it already feels like a regression from sour :biblio:

Because good 4 u, hope ur okay, traitor, and drivers license ect sound like good titles?  Cmon now 

1. all american *****

2. bad idea right?

3. vampire

4. lacy

5. ballad of a homeschooled girl

6. making the bed

7. logical

8. get him back!

9. love is embarrassing

10. the grudge

11. pretty isn’t pretty

12. teenage dream

Now I’m confused about the clues from the last video. Lol What happened to obsessed and stranger?

 

I like the titles. Lacy sounds…. Interesting. Olivia said it’s one of her favorites. 

6 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

I don’t want to judge the album based on the tracklist but it already feels like a regression from sour :biblio:

lol these titles are better than Sour's. those "4" and "ur" ruined Sour. lol. 

  • Author

none of the tracklist assumptions being right besides 2 or 3 :skull: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.