Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Olivia Rodrigo - 'GUTS'

Featured Replies

On 7/24/2023 at 7:50 PM, Baby Judas said:

What are our predictions for the first week sales?  I don't think this will be as big as Sour on streaming.. Vinyl sales will hopefully make up for it. I'm predicting 350k-400k first week. :dancehall:

yeah, agree reg. streaming.. SOUR had 3 singles popping off before the album’s out :deadbanana2:

  • Replies 6.4k
  • Views 494.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Re used sounds, re used samples, lack of originality, sour 2.0, yes, the ugly sister of sour

  • If U Seek Amy
    If U Seek Amy

    I am glad I am not alone and seeing Ajay think this is mega immature/boring mostly is so me. It has its moments but people pretending this is some artistic masterpiece and it's metacritic score wasn't

  • More Deja Vus please

it doesn’t feel like there’s an album coming out ngl :deadbanana2:

 

but i do expect promo lined up August. i want more creative traditional promo like SOUR era.

  • Author

i can read some titles in the room

 

obsessed!!!

stranger

bad idea

Is that a snippet of one of the GUTS songs? It sounds good :jonny5:

Just now, Cqmerqn said:

Why is there like 0 hype whatsoever for this 😭 

girl look at the instragm rts and likes

Just now, QueenofCopyPaste said:

girl look at the instragm rts and likes

It just feels like no one cares :monkey: Insta likes mean nothing when Selena gets millions but flops.

 

I hope the next single is a true smash. I still spin my Vampire 7” vinyl daily tho :hippo:

Just now, Cqmerqn said:

It just feels like no one cares :monkey: Insta likes mean nothing when Selena gets millions but flops.

 

I hope the next single is a true smash. I still spin my Vampire 7” vinyl daily tho :hippo:

Vampire is a smash

 

its just no one can compete with Morgan Wallen rn

That sound clip is everything!! 2nd single would be my guess. 
 

Track titles from the video:

 

Obsessed! 
Bad Idea Right

Stranger

Grudge

 

We need a HQ video. There’s other titles but too blurry to tell. 

"NOW I HOLD IT LIKE A GRUDGE"

Edited by QueenofCopyPaste

I can see:

  1. obsessed!
  2. stranger
  3. bad idea right
  4. now i hold it like a grudge

 

There's something on the guitar case, the skateboard, the game box she pulls out (?), probably "19" on the cake

Edited by perfectillusion204

I think 18/19 is a title too. However many candles are on the cake. 
 

There’s words on the vinyl she picks up but you can’t read them. 

Also, Book Club. But surely that’s not a title?

 

 

 

  • Author

book club might also be a title

19 (candles on the cake)

guts title track maybe? (the g u t and s letters have sparkles in them on the typewriter6

The way shift-6 is "_" and not ^ on her keyboard, that'll be the next single's placement I bet :WAP:

Edited by Post Malone

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.