Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Olivia Rodrigo - 'GUTS'

Featured Replies

5 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

are you sure about that? Maybe order all the four variants and tell us if this is indeed not true.. :eli: 

:rip:

 

honestly that wouldnt really work right? especially since everybody has different finger sizes… imagine if someone with sausage fingers orders all of the vinyls and none fit :ducky:

  • Replies 6.4k
  • Views 492.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Re used sounds, re used samples, lack of originality, sour 2.0, yes, the ugly sister of sour

  • If U Seek Amy
    If U Seek Amy

    I am glad I am not alone and seeing Ajay think this is mega immature/boring mostly is so me. It has its moments but people pretending this is some artistic masterpiece and it's metacritic score wasn't

  • More Deja Vus please


 

expect purple-colored eras throughout her entire career. You all better stop complaining. :eli: 

9 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:


 

expect purple-colored eras throughout her entire career. You all better stop complaining. :eli: 

Hopefully it’s like a trilogy (I wouldn’t like it only being two albums) and then changes it.

27 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:


 

expect purple-colored eras throughout her entire career. You all better stop complaining. :eli: 

i told y’all, she’ll make purple her color & i’m fine with that.

 

that said, i’m sure her entire discography isn’t going to be purple backgrounds only :toofunny3: but the color purple will always be associated in her brand

Riot Grrrl and Kathleen Hanna (Le Tigre) IS the right direction, come through, teen angst :clap3:

7 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

 

 

 

 

I just know it's another brutal.. brutal is also one of her favorite songs from the album. :dies: 

59 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

Riot Grrrl and Kathleen Hanna (Le Tigre) IS the right direction, come through, teen angst :clap3:

what do you feel about Charli XCX and Josie and the Pussycats as influences as well? :-*

 

5 hours ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

what do you feel about Charli XCX and Josie and the Pussycats as influences as well? :-*

 

I’m gonna skip that one :cm:

What are our predictions for the first week sales?  I don't think this will be as big as Sour on streaming.. Vinyl sales will hopefully make up for it. I'm predicting 350k-400k first week. :dancehall:

based on vampire’s performance so far… probably like 300k-320k. 

3 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

based on vampire’s performance so far… probably like 300k-320k. 

That's almost the same as Sour's. ATRL will drag her, I fear. :eli: :dies: 

300K.  It only has 12 tracks.  SOURS performance was insane that first week, its streams basically didn’t move.  That’s hard to replicate.  

 

Collab after she threatened Olivia for that deja vu credit? :eli: 

2 hours ago, Baby Judas said:

 

Collab after she threatened Olivia for that deja vu credit? :eli: 

tori coined the term starfucker. so that confirms famefucker was influenced by her

I’m really hoping this album is weird and alternative leaning like a lot of her inspirations

I hope it's not all slow songs or I won't play it more than once. 

3 hours ago, Baby Judas said:

 

Collab after she threatened Olivia for that deja vu credit? :eli: 

It was never Annie or her team who’s asked for credit she literally had to call Jack antanoff and ask about it she always praises olivia 

57 minutes ago, JungleJuice said:

I hope it's not all slow songs or I won't play it more than once. 

2 slower ballads are at least confirmed

 

 

Edited by QueenofCopyPaste

1 hour ago, SimpleKindofLife said:

I’m really hoping this album is weird and alternative leaning like a lot of her inspirations

i got that feeling too. she’s coming for critical acclaim.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.