Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Olivia Rodrigo - 'GUTS'

Featured Replies

 Theres a sticker on the guitar case with a title on it too. 

Edited by Audiohead

  • Replies 6.4k
  • Views 493.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Re used sounds, re used samples, lack of originality, sour 2.0, yes, the ugly sister of sour

  • If U Seek Amy
    If U Seek Amy

    I am glad I am not alone and seeing Ajay think this is mega immature/boring mostly is so me. It has its moments but people pretending this is some artistic masterpiece and it's metacritic score wasn't

  • More Deja Vus please

She already teased the song of the snippet. it's either the 2nd single to launch the album or her fave track of the album

Just now, BuzzCharts said:

This is from like 2021

I just realized :dies:

Oh that snippet is very riot grrrl, I might have to turn in my stan card:jonny5:

1 minute ago, big-eyes-lies said:

the snippet reminds me of 'in the midnight hour', maybe a sample :mandown:

No

:alexz: She is coming for bloood

 

that 2nd single is another debut at #1 I fear 

The snippet sounds amazing, really hyped for the album.

That snippet WOW. She has my full support and I will buy this album.

 

Modern queen of rock is upon us.

 

njaz3xklx.thumb.gif.265596515ba7f8d959c1

 

Also, don't listen to the dance pop stans, Vampire slays. :clap3:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.