Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Olivia Rodrigo - 'GUTS'

Featured Replies

Just now, Audiohead said:

Now I’m confused about the clues from the last video. Lol What happened to obsessed and stranger?

 

I like the titles. Lacy sounds…. Interesting. Olivia said it’s one of her favorites. 

those are probably lyrics? 

  • Replies 6.4k
  • Views 492.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Re used sounds, re used samples, lack of originality, sour 2.0, yes, the ugly sister of sour

  • If U Seek Amy
    If U Seek Amy

    I am glad I am not alone and seeing Ajay think this is mega immature/boring mostly is so me. It has its moments but people pretending this is some artistic masterpiece and it's metacritic score wasn't

  • More Deja Vus please

Which is the song in the teaser? Is that the second single? 

i hate it when they post tracklist in an unclear photo... is that a thing or whattt?

 

anyway.... chileeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

 

not teenage dream :redface: if its not as good as katy's, atrl will eat her upppppppppppp

 

get him back will be my fav i can call it right noww

Now that we have titles…

 

Liv and Dan both said All American ***** was their favorite. She described it as riot girl punk. She also mentioned Lacy, Teenage Dream, and Love is Embarrassing. Love is Embarrassing was the last song written for the album. 

I mean, you can't really tell much about the songs from the titles alone, but I really like some of these :smitten: 

Teenage Dream is quite a title to try to live up to 

 

Ballad of a homeschooled girl is kind of a corny title

 

But I’m also not the type to judge songs just based off of titles, I’ll wait to hear the music. 12 tracks is solid :clap3: 

All American Bltch is soooo brutal 2.0 lol

 

 

So I guess get him back is coming on 8/25?

1 minute ago, Baby Judas said:

Image

 

 

next single is August 25th. 

Perfect. 2 weeks before album release. Enough time to go #1 and start building some momentum. But after Drake’s release.
 

And it’s Get Him Back I would assume. 

Loved vampire but oof.....these corny teenage'd titles :gaycat6: I can only pray the music sounds better 

boring ass titles :sleep:

 

not All American ***** lol everyone wants their American ***** moment huh 

She didn’t put any numbers in the titles this time, maturity!

 

 

 

I'm claiming the first and last track + lacy:alexz:they speak to me for some reason.

 

The real question is can she top BLESSED CRIME, :jonny5:truly my favorite + DL on her debut. I'm a sucker for a ballad and looking forward to being emotionally wrecked like the angsty teen I once was.

7 minutes ago, Daddy said:

Little girls rejoice

Sweaty, she is 20 years old. It’s not like she’s nearly 35 still releasing music for little girls :thing:

  • Popular Post

People calling these ‘teenaged titles’ when she literally was a teenager when she wrote them. Maybe the problem in this situation isn’t her :redface:

If she serves me something even REMOTELY similar to teenage dream i will Stan forever :jonny4:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.