Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

The Weeknd wants to kill The Weeknd

Featured Replies

“I’m going through a cathartic path right now,” he said. “It’s getting to a place and a time where I’m getting ready to close the Weeknd chapter. I’ll still make music, maybe as Abel, maybe as The Weeknd. But I still want to kill The Weeknd. And I will. Eventually. I’m definitely trying to shed that skin and be reborn.”
 

 

  • Replies 42
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so hell just change his stage name..

 

i think its a bad decision but his choice 

It’s okay, the GP will discover Dawn FM’s greatness in 6.5 years according to Starboy’s trajectory, let the light in 

Another way of him saying the new album will be the same **** again:redface:

He played himself out. Let’s just hope he doesn’t get reborn as a pink four eyes alien with giant **** 

22 minutes ago, enchanted0 said:

Another way of him saying the new album will be the same **** again:redface:

Prolly not considering no two The Weeknd eras sound even close to the same before now.

44 minutes ago, Katamari said:

Prince tease 

MTE

 

Changing a popular stage name is never wise after you’ve broken through 

These are consequences you take when settling on am edgy stage name. Should have just been Abel from the start. 

I think it’s an interesting concept for him to shed the image and persona of The Weeknd. But will we get a new character or will he try to go for something more casual and go by his real name? 
 

 

I do think it might be a bad move though. Instead of changing his stage name maybe he could just switch up his image. I feel like it’s been largely the same since Starboy.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.