Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Like..? more acclaimed than Midnights, why?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 41
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get this comparison but okay. Midnights is nothing special so no wonder.

Edited by Avariko

Midnights is 75% filler

ย 

Ice Spice trimmed the fat and served cohesion and quality

Midnights is Taylor's most derivative work; it just so happened to appear at the right time with her reaching a new peak in her career/streaming, but sticks out like a sore thumb compared to folklore, evermore and even the two re-recordings.ย 

Are you comparing just two reviews to draw that conclusion?ย :skull:

Midnights is a pointless album. Ice Spice has a point to her work. Thats the difference!

I fear Ice Spice should headline the Eras Tour instead, now that we have been presented with this data.

Ice Spice released an all killer no filler arrangement of meticulously selected tracks to include on her platter Like..? and made sure that all 13 minutes and 8 seconds counted. I see nothing wrong :cm:ย 

I meanโ€ฆ
Likeโ€ฆ?ย :clap3:


Itโ€™s a more solid, exciting project & does more for her genre than Taylorโ€™s does for hers.ย 

Different standard I guess? Because that EP was not it. I expected so much more

girl do you know who is her manager, drug trafficker. they are paying for all these articles and titles. ice spice is smoke and mirrors. just excuse for money laundry.

ย 

ย 

I've been seeing her spammed around

but I've only ever heard one song

ย 

thought she was some kind of a meme

ย 

maybe Ima give her a chance

this is bit odd tho

Y'all will latch to literally anyone to shade Taylor these days. Jesusย :deadbanana2:

Why?ย Cause she's got a point, she's an icon, she's a legend and she is the moment

ย 

spacer.png

Cant wait for y'all to stop talking about Ice Spice in a week, while Taylor will have her why do so many fade but I'm still here momentย :heart:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.