Kim Petras - "brrr"

Lady Claire

11 hours ago, Baby Blue said:

there is no way IJWAR and whatever else she recorded during that time is still on the album :rip: i don't see how Dashboard and Brr fit into the whole slutty religious girl aesthetic

IJWAR, Dashboard and Lessons all sounded terrible so I hope they're scrapped for good. I'm curious about Angel Dust tho

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lady Claire

• TrueBlood

• Nefertiti0

• Freaky Prince

1 minute ago, Burqa said:

IJWAR, Dashboard and Lessons all sounded terrible so I hope they're scrapped for good. I'm curious about Angel Dust tho

Do we have a snippet of Angel Dust?

I might be the only one in the world overplaying to death the Dashboard snippet, I find it too damn catchy. Control sounded great too and actually very similar to the vibe she's going for this single, but that was scrapped from the Candy album IIRC.

I just hope that everything that was teased is going to be released, officially or not. I hate when artists teases songs that are never going to see the day.

2 minutes ago, TrueBlood said:

Do we have a snippet of Angel Dust?

I might be the only one in the world overplaying to death the Dashboard snippet, I find it too damn catchy. Control sounded great too and actually very similar to the vibe she's going for this single, but that was scrapped from the Candy album IIRC.

I just hope that everything that was teased is going to be released, officially or not. I hate when artists teases songs that are never going to see the day.

only an acapella snippet :/ 

tbh i’d rather get a cohesive and quality debut album. it’s kim petras so the discarded songs will leak eventually

also im pretty sure that candy was never a real album but rather a compilation that was put quickly to replace problematique when it was scrapped by the label cause all the songs in the tracklist are from 2015-2020 and the snippets she teased on social media didn’t sound like reworks 

Everyday that goes by, I hate this title more. 'Brr' is such an uninspired title for a song. 

46 minutes ago, popularmoonlight said:

Everyday that goes by, I hate this title more. 'Brr' is such an uninspired title for a song. 

I think it's only fair after the highly conceptual and metaphysical "If Jesus Was a Rockstar".

2 hours ago, Burqa said:

Erm Lessons sounded so good

5 hours ago, TrueBlood said:

I think it's only fair after the highly conceptual and metaphysical "If Jesus Was a Rockstar".

'You're So Cold (Brr)' would've ate! 

I think this can be cute, we'll see!

I really want control to be finished and released, bop!

I’m also still not over this one. The amount of BOPS her label is wasting… :deadbanana2:

It’s like it should be good but the pc music influence doesn’t fit for this song :rip: I’ll wait for the full tho

the new promo pics are… :rip:  at least IJWAR served 

im pretty sure they have no video for this either 

3 minutes ago, Topaz said:

They wasted Coconuts summer potential in 2022 - sniff 

:rip: let it go

Definitely sounds different to IJWARS. The clip sounds promising but her teasers usually do for me to be honest so looking forward to the release. I'm not sure what this whole Pre save thing she keeps doing but glad we don't have to wait a while for the release like we usually do.

Absolutely hilarious that she thinks a Sophie sample will give her a solo hit. No one cares about her but a niche group of tasteless gays. 

I see she wants her own Unholy smash (can’t blame her). Obsessed with hyperpop becoming straight up mainstream pop so quickly. Ilya’s a very talented producer and it’s fun seeing him adapt trends into polished pop production (his trap/pop sound on Sweetener/TUN and now hyperpop)

4 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

Rami Yacoub, Ilya Salmanzadeh, Kim Petras, Max Grahn

2:32

can you give us your track review? Please

I'm getting 'Traces' by Sky Ferreira vibes from this! Hope that's not the chorus she teased cause that'd be a weak chorus. It has potential though :foxaylove3:

5 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

Rami Yacoub, Ilya Salmanzadeh, Kim Petras, Max Grahn

2:32

Another Chorus-Verse-Chorus-Verse-Chorus incoming :rip:

22 minutes ago, brooklyndaddy said:

Another Chorus-Verse-Chorus-Verse-Chorus incoming :rip:

I miss her immaculate bridges, to think she’s the same girl who delivered iconic ones like Hillside Boys or Slow It Down.

It sounds decent

Won’t make any noise of course. Another flop, one step closer to her getting dropped by the label 

spacer.png

Just listened to the snippet with headphones… The SOPHIE splice pack sample :rip: She’s so out of touch with what her base and the public want. I hope she takes a break soon and can just focus on her mental health because I can tell from the music that she is a mess. Plus we already have Icy, did she run out of ideas? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.