Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

ada2387

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ada2387

  1. I didn't even think of that! NO!!!!!! The thought of no TOTL hurts
  2. Have you heard Love U More in full?
  3. Aww. Such a shame Love U More didn't make the deluxe but Kim hasn't confirmed the tracks mentioned above has she? So there's still hope
  4. I hope so and I hope she includes Love U More. I can't stop listening to the clip she played on her social
  5. Love it! Well done Kim 👍
  6. Love Need For Speed! Nice one Kim 👍 Glad I'm not the only one worried Love U More might not make the album. That and Korea and loads of others
  7. Gutted if Love U More doesn't make the track list. I've only heard a clip Kim played and it sounded great
  8. Ooo really? Is this a recent leak?
  9. Love U More sounds so good!
  10. Can't wait for this!
  11. I hope all these new tracks will be in her album. They sound so good
  12. It must be this https://x.com/FreakPetras/status/1931991710047060108
  13. This sounds really good!
  14. Can't wait! I hope it's a smash
  15. Can't wait. Hopefully not long to wait now
  16. ada2387 replied to Evenstar's topic in Base
    This is amazing! Doesn't sound like AI at all
  17. Glad she's releasing more music and soon after the previous one. Any tea on a potential album?
  18. Always here for a Spice leak. I'd love to hear Melody of Life in full
  19. It's been a while so looking forward to it
  20. ada2387 replied to Evenstar's topic in Base
    I hope we get new music this year
  21. Such a shame. I was really looking forward to vol 3. When she signed to Republic, I thought this would happen

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.