• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lady Claire

• TrueBlood

• Nefertiti0

• Freaky Prince

15 minutes ago, Enigmanotta said:

Revelations was planned to be released on 1/20 instead of this garbage. Oh well! :redface:

:rip: her team HATES her

24 minutes ago, Enigmanotta said:

Revelations was planned to be released on 1/20 instead of this garbage. Oh well! :redface:

thank god we got this new song instead of another sweet spot rehash that we’ve had for half a year! 

the snippets sound super promising, it should’ve been the follow up to Unholy in December (i still don’t think it will do anything for her but oh well)

it’s about time they did something right this time and not wait 3 months to release the song 

Wow, I’m so surprised they won’t wait three months for this. 

I mean it's not like Revelations would do anything on the charts either so i rather have a new song than something that was leaked ages ago :michael:

15 minutes ago, Dystopian said:

do we know who produced this?

I assume it's Ilya since he's reposting and commenting under the song's posts. The same guy who did Unholy and IJWAR

1 hour ago, Lady Claire said:

It's coming on Jan 20 already :eek:

Not a 2 month wait we ******* won!!

This sounds horrid I'm sorry

Snippet sounds whatever. Can she just release Je't Adore on streaming, I'll stream that :giraffe:

She's still recording the album :rip:

I lowkey think IJWAR and Brrr will eventually become standalone singles like FSN and Coconuts... and then around summer she'll finally kick the album campaign with a new lead single and the album release date/pre-order

40 minutes ago, Lady Claire said:

I lowkey think IJWAR and Brrr will eventually become standalone singles like FSN and Coconuts... and then around summer she'll finally kick the album campaign with a new lead single and the album release date/pre-order

:ahh:

the way we're approaching scrapped album #4. good luck getting out of that dr. luke contract 

27 minutes ago, GardenPanty said:

:ahh:

the way we're approaching scrapped album #4. good luck getting out of that dr. luke contract 

She’s literally stuck there for the rest of her life :skull: 

This sounds awful. Revelations is right there. Release it. Make a ***** video. How hard is it?!

At this point they just need to revive Problematique because that was the best material.

Release Deeper and give it a cute love interest video

1 hour ago, brooklyndaddy said:

This poor girl has absolutely no clue who she is

This

🤔

Oh and the song was written by Kim, Ilya, Rami Yacoub and Fat Max Gsus 

Edited by Lady Claire

6 hours ago, brooklyndaddy said:

This poor girl has absolutely no clue who she is

False, before her signing with a major label she was the actual opposite, she was one of the most distinctive pop girl out there, especially in sound. The Era 1 sound, the Halloween EPs, the Clarity era. Problematiqué was also extremely cohesive and coherent in sound and image.

2 hours ago, Lady Claire said:

🤔

Oh and the song was written by Kim, Ilya, Rami Yacoub and Fat Max Gsus 

oh wow not one of Bree Runway's old producers :gaycat1:

8 hours ago, Lady Claire said:

Making HIFTB the lead and a summer smash iktr :clap3:

Well they can always tack Unholy on the album (if it ever comes) and then pretend her “debut” album has #1 smash hit:giraffe:

the snippet is very much giving if slayyyter went on soundcloud and searched for a fanmade sophie production that used the infamous sample pack…but it’s better than if jesus was a crackhead so we’ll see :mandown:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.