• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lady Claire

• TrueBlood

• Nefertiti0

• Freaky Prince

idk about this one…will need the full first

3 hours ago, Kylie Jenner said:

Literally. Throwing **** at the walls and seeing what sticks... except the most embarrassing thing is... nothing is sticking. Nobody is checking for a Kim Petras song in 2023.

She should run to Ava Max for a quick hit so they both can get checked out :WAP:

10 minutes ago, Motivation93 said:

She’s friends with Lil Aaron again?

She never had a beef with Lil Aaron, it was with Aaron Joseph. Joseph probably gave an update on Revelations bc he co-wrote the song

it sounds good to me! i feel like revelations is a little overhyped personally…

potential is there, also might as well goes nowhere, perplexed

kinda reminds me of the dance break in this ngl

It sounds like they used the Sophie sample pack tbh

1 hour ago, DevinWylde said:

It sounds like they used the Sophie sample pack tbh

It indeed sounds like a basic version of a Sophie production, but I'm not mad with Kim venturing into hyperpop considering she barely touched that genre so far. 

I still think Revelations would have been a great single choice at this point but I'm actually happier we're going to have a new song from her. 

the profile pic fbdbddhdbsbshhss

this song is sophie sample pack’d diluted hyperpop, which is basically the same style Unholy smashed in so i doubt the same thing will smash twice but good for her tossing her only potential hit (Revelations) again :clap3:

I guess her Jingle Ball outfits make sense then.

I really think they should’ve gone with Revelations.

oh and knowing her idiot ass  if we got the pre save link now we're gonna get the song in summer 2024 or something 

Edited by #Beautiful

3 hours ago, #Beautiful said:

oh and knowing her idiot ass  if we got the pre save link now we're gonna get the song in summer 2024 or something 

Right :ahh:

She always does that and it goes nowhere. She should just drop this one and then see how it’ll do

15 hours ago, Witchpop said:

Release "Keep It" and win everyone back :eli:

so true :jonny2:

It sounds interesting tbh 

can i just say that Revelations is in the bottom half of Problematique and that All She Wants or Confession are much better 

8 hours ago, #Beautiful said:

that’s what i was thinking ☠️ i hate the teasing, wish she would just drop it in january before it’s spring again 

Considering we got the summer anthem Coconuts in December, I guess it's very likely we're going to get this Winter anthem in July.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.