Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

4 hours ago, discreetinside said:

And they finally debut a new song called Blue Blood:jonny5:

 

 

The way their b-sides never miss.

3 hours ago, Pinter said:

Goodbye naevis :weeps:

This is a good thing 🫠

3 hours ago, discreetinside said:

Wait not another B-sides coming :jonny5:

 

Mini/Full Album cb confirmed :jonny5:

 

 

I'm so excited,  they need to come back already with a full album.

2 hours ago, kendoll2001 said:

Sunoo posting pics he took with Manu Rios in Milan on Weverse tonight :gaycat2:

wendy williams GIF

 

Sunoo is so cute.

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

7 minutes ago, Winmill De Kwynn said:

Playful, lively and live vocal :chick3:

Wait Gaeul… She improved a lot. I was shook

 

Wonyoung is still tragic :deadbanana4: I barely can hear her voice

I was looking forward to this and… :skull: I hope they try it again in the future and do a better job.

 

 

The way I know NONE of their names but am obsessed with them

54 minutes ago, rapperjennie said:

Well haven't they already decided the songs, but not finalised the title track?

 

I doubt their trip is for the upcoming aespa album, maybe the one after that or even the next GG :coffee:

hmm….

5 minutes ago, Gaia said:

 

 

The way I know NONE of their names but am obsessed with them

Don't forget to give some love to Jurin, she's a super star in the making :bam:

54 minutes ago, Winmill De Kwynn said:

THEY'RE ENJOYING THE STAGE :jonny:

Playful, lively and live vocal :chick3:
 

 

Wait they had live band? :hippo:

 

The song is fun, girly old school kpop

The way every guy in this group would be the clear visual in any other group if it wasn't for Korea's beauty standards ala twice Jline :eek:

Let me stan a bit, the song is a bop :jamming:

 

 

29 minutes ago, katyberry said:

hmm….

There’s a reason that HYBE wants to buy shares now, sis. They’re expecting prices to go up, which means that they know heavy hitters are still coming (Aespa, Red Velvet, EXO, NCT).
 

I still think they’ll give us the original album and all of that content, announced the week after the tour. But I think they’re trying to change up how SM has been dealing with Aespa and they’re already working on the next comeback now instead of waiting until three months after their last comeback. SM just didn’t have the technology, management nor staff to give us Aespa comebacks every 5 months and no matter who acquires them, I see this being the biggest change.

58 minutes ago, Eternium said:

I was looking forward to this and… :skull: I hope they try it again in the future and do a better job.

Ummm sorry but this was such a bad cover. :deadbanana:

Lets cleanse our ears:

 

 

blue blood and not your girl are both bops :jonny5: perched for the mini(?)

8 minutes ago, Rainy Devil said:

Ummm sorry but this was such a bad cover. :deadbanana:

Lets cleanse our ears:

 

 

Uggh, where is HER comeback? It’ll be one year since INVU in just a week and our last mini was at the end of 2020 :weeps: 

Jessica new album coming soon :duca:

She hasn't spoken about it officially until now, so it must be almost finished

 

Rosé's b-day message on weverse

I wonder what the elusive chanteuse has in store for us :duca:

 

 

 

6 hours ago, discreetinside said:

And they finally debut a new song called Blue Blood:jonny5:

 

 

Ahhh Liz serving :WAP:

22 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

king usually doesn’t show skin that much but when he does :jonny5:

:WAP:

1 hour ago, Gaia said:

 

 

The way I know NONE of their names but am obsessed with them

Same nnnnn but I know Harvey is the Camila Cabello one

this will definitely chart once teddy bear is released. they’re not going anywhere 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.