Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

Why has nothing leaked :irate:

I wanna see Basics and MS live!

(I’m glad they are doing Basics instead of QoH :-*)

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

As a TWICE stan, I'm so grateful towards the 4th gen of kpop. Finally TWICE is not the token "group who can't sing" anymore :jonny5:

Fly is still a bop 

Fabolous and all

 

still salty at sm blocking her


I need her to serve kunty and a song for the gays

as a Britney and Madonna fan I know she has it in her


I also need twice to serve **** again and give us I can’t stop mes big sis. 

9 hours ago, Dialamba said:


We need eleven choreographers back. Let’s stop with the sloppy moves. 

Yeah let’s brings back Dasom

 

4 hours ago, Flomik said:

this is such a smooth choreography wow :jonny5:

 

this song is so much better than Shooting stars. The rappers didn’t ruin the song this time

 

4 hours ago, Antunes said:

this will definitely chart once teddy bear is released. they’re not going anywhere 

 

I’m scared for their digitals :dancehall:

 

5 hours ago, Eternium said:

I was looking forward to this and… :skull: I hope they try it again in the future and do a better job.

yikes that wasn’t good. Liz have potential but she needs more training. Yujin should just stick to her range. IVE vocal line is really weaker compared to the others SS groups. 
 

2 hours ago, Gwendolyn said:

Ni-ki is truly a talented dancer, he's the best dancer in the 4th gen by a mile :clap3:

He’s good but Shotaro exist. 
 

 

44 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

Starship really went from having SINGERS like Yeonjung & Hyolyn to having no particularly outstanding vocalists in IVE :penguin:

IVE's vocal colors are like ear candy though. They sound like angels in the studio :celestial5:

Random thought. ISA, Yujin, Yunjin, Kazuha, Minji, Sullyoon, Wonyoung, Haerin, Karina. Would be the perfect 4th gen female super group. 

 

Doyeon, Joy, Seulgi, Irene, Jennie, Momo, Sana, Mina, Yeoreum, Jihyo for third gen.

 

 

3 minutes ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

Random thought. ISA, Yujin, Yunjin, Kazuha, Minji, Sullyoon, Wonyoung, Haerin, Karina. Would be the perfect 4th gen female super group. 

tea but I'd also add Xiaoting, Ryujin, Yuna, Jinni

the female Seventeen :clap3:

The fact that Hybe spend more than 600 millions $ in just one week for SM shares and QCM  :deadbanana4:
It’s insane 

9 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

 

They just won't stop huh

4En9C3l.gif

my Apple Music streams pulling through :clap3:

HYBE total domination. JYPE is safe & YG will probably be OUT soon considering their only group worth anything is about to run for the hills. 

 

spacer.png

Edited by Fanta

Obsessed with her :jonnycat: a dancer a vocalist and a visual

 

 

 

26dbfbe34ab286cbc5d9e029052ca35c180b1a0b

15 minutes ago, Flomik said:

tea but I'd also add Xiaoting, Ryujin, Yuna, Jinni

the female Seventeen :clap3:

Actually we could create a whole seperate lineup with Ryujin, Yeji, Yuna, Jinni, Winter, Giselle, Yoon, Sieun, Lily and Xiaoting.

 

 

So many to choose from.

Edited by CandyCoatedClouds

When you think about 4th gen has so many stars.  :jonny6:

9 minutes ago, naomi24 said:

Obsessed with her :jonnycat: a dancer a vocalist and a visual

 

 

 

26dbfbe34ab286cbc5d9e029052ca35c180b1a0b

My new fav girlie. 

8. [+13, -0] Most ARMYs don’t think much and want BTS or the people they love to be treated well, and SM fans are definitely angry right nowㅋㅋ They feel like their pride is brokenㅋㅋㅋ

spacer.png
2 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

:jonny6:

My new fav girlie. 

Mine too... She is so nice and cute :heart:

 

1 hour ago, VelvetCrush said:

As a TWICE stan, I'm so grateful towards the 4th gen of kpop. Finally TWICE is not the token "group who can't sing" anymore :jonny5:

IVE, New Jeans, ITZY and LSF are the only groups without vocalists, though. Aespa, NMIXX and some of these girls absolutely annihilate third Gen.

5 hours ago, Flomik said:

this is such a smooth choreography wow :jonny5:

 

What's Harvey's hairstyle here called? How do you do it? :lakitu:

3 minutes ago, New Edition said:

What's Harvey's hairstyle here called? How do you do it? :lakitu:

just curly hair I guess?

with the help of hair curler

15 hours ago, fais_2311 said:

Wait.. who’s on the left? The visual

Do you mean Taeree???? STAN him please, a talented vocal king!!!

IVE Not My Girl full performance. It's giving Sistar reject tbh and it's growing on subsequent listens.

 

 

Can someone in simple terms explain to be the HYBE/SM thing? Is HYBE a label with existing artists already? Why is it big news? Are the SM girlies in danger? I would love answers. :lakitu: 

Left right is the best choreography since mafia in the morning. :WAP:
 

 

someone really said on tiktok that Leeseo was stiff then an user said every groups need a Jisoo. :rip: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.