Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, lovecatt said:

I can't believe bighit actually scrapped that trainee boy group :skull:

 

Like they really invested in those boys for years & just went "actually, nevermind" & started all over :deadbanana4:

 

That doesn't happen often right?

They saw the backlash with Garam and erased Leo real quick. Also, the teaser images of trainee A is not well received, they probably predict that lineup can have a fandom but won't go far so they deleted everything and start from scratch again.

It's a blessing though, the initial group could not sing and looked like a bootleg less charismatic version of BTS.

Edited by joysaiyo

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

4 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

I’m really baffled at this. I mean those boys also seemed very talented. That poor boy JJ who came to Korea leaving his bright dancing career in Japan to be a kpop idol just to be scrapped. :rip:

JJ was seen in the Hybe building, so he is still a trainee. There is a rumor that Trainee A was scrapped because BH wanted a younger group (2005–2013), so the older members were sent to other sublabels. Sangwon will most likely debut in the Zico or Pledis boygroup this year.

2 hours ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

If Soobin if all people turns out to be straight, I might just drop dead. I mean could you believe that. The only straight thing I ever that guy do was rest his head on Jessi's boobs when he greeted her that one time.

It's not entirely impossible. I think Soobin is mostly straight but he is just very awkward around other guys lol. Also, did you guys notice he is more comfortable being around girls? I bet during his predebut years, 90% of her friends are girls. :redface:

1 hour ago, lovecatt said:

I can't believe bighit actually scrapped that trainee boy group :skull:

 

Like they really invested in those boys for years & just went "actually, nevermind" & started all over :deadbanana4:

 

That doesn't happen often right?

It probably went downhill after the Leo scandal cause it seemed like he was going to be the most pushed member, center, etc. The group was very much built around him. And after he and some other guys left there was no need for the group anymore. 

 

I remember how Nayeon, Jeongyeon & Jihyo were supposed to debut in a group called 6mix but a couple members left and JYP eventually just started Sixteen. It probably happens alot more than people realize. They kinda stopped their bag not debuting them though cause they had a decent fanbase & their debut was pretty anticipated

Edited by Billionaire

18 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

It probably went downhill after the Leo scandal cause it seemed like he was going to be the most pushed member, center, etc. The group was very much built around him. And after he and some other guys left there was no need for the group anymore. 

 

I remember how Nayeon, Jeongyeon & Jihyo were supposed to debut in a group called 6mix but a couple members left and JYP eventually just started Sixteen. It probably happens alot more than people realize. They kinda stopped their bag not debuting them though cause they had a decent fanbase & their debut was pretty anticipated

It really pains me that 6mix never happened because I’m sure Jeongyeon would have gotten the treatment that she deserves in terms of vocal and screen presence, she really stood out back then more than she ever did during Twice. :swan:

2 hours ago, katyberry said:

Am i the only one who thinks he's straight?

No, apparently because @aesthetic bih apparently thinks he is too.

2 hours ago, katyberry said:

video?

It's in the beginning of that Mobidic interview Jessi did with TxT.

38 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

It's not entirely impossible. I think Soobin is mostly straight but he is just very awkward around other guys lol. Also, did you guys notice he is more comfortable being around girls? I bet during his predebut years, 90% of her friends are girls. :redface:

I had no idea that Soobin of all people had straight believers, on this website even.

7 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

Am I in the wrong though??????  Like why is it always Lee Know getting the short end of the stick? :deadbanana4: The camera man always does him dirty and it's getting tiring. Like why should I stan a group if my fave member keep getting mistreated? :redface: The Hyunjin and Felix payola lately has also been crazy!! Honestly the fact that Lee Know is one of the most popular members of SKZ is so impressive, since JYPIG never pushed him and he never got the same payola as Hyunjin, Felix and Bang Chan. Like Lee Know's popularity in general is so organic and needs to be studied :clap3: The fact that JYP is ONLY pushing Hyunjin as the only main dancer is already a red flag especially when Lee Know is the best dancer of 4th gen and only Ni-Ki can compete with him :redface:

3RATcha also need to get it together and give my boy Lee Know more lines!!!!

 

However I will give them one more chance with this upcoming Korean comeback, which is the one that matters, but if they keep mistreating Lee Know then it's deuces and my villain origin story will begin I fear

DSF-Say-It-With-a-Tiffany-Pollard-GIF-se

anyway...

 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9526l387fprdabe2581ae

1 hour ago, aesthetic bih said:

It's not entirely impossible. I think Soobin is mostly straight but he is just very awkward around other guys lol. Also, did you guys notice he is more comfortable being around girls? I bet during his predebut years, 90% of her friends are girls. :redface:

girl, Soobin is flaming. Have you ever seen a straight boy fully queening out at the mere mention of Bebe Rexha?

25 minutes ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

No, apparently because @aesthetic bih apparently thinks he is too.

It's in the beginning of that Mobidic interview Jessi did with TxT.

I had no idea that Soobin of all people had straight believers, on this website even.

Wasnt there a rumor where people believed HueningKai and Soobin had something going on? Even Kai’s dad was promoting it on his IG lol. But lemme not feed into the fanfictions, assuming someone’s sexuality is wrong I guess :bird:

2 hours ago, Da Vinci said:

Haven't heard this in ages, it kinda goes OFF still

 

 

so many iconic lines that I have to scream every time I listen to it :jonny5: 

The way this Achilles sculpted by the muses themselves is FINALLY making me realize the unmistakable power of a visual :eek:

Like yes actually, being a visual is a talent! :lakitu:

Ant Farm Fletcher GIF - Ant Farm Fletcher Interview - Discover & Share GIFs

1 hour ago, aesthetic bih said:

I think Soobin is mostly straight.

1 hour ago, aesthetic bih said:

Also, did you guys notice he is more comfortable being around girls? I bet during his predebut years, 90% of her friends are girls. :redface:

oprah-winfrey-so-what-is-the-truth.gif

1 hour ago, BigBangStan said:

JJ was seen in the Hybe building, so he is still a trainee. There is a rumor that Trainee A was scrapped because BH wanted a younger group (2005–2013), so the older members were sent to other sublabels. Sangwon will most likely debut in the Zico or Pledis boygroup this year.

Ok at least they’re still employed. And JJ is still young so he has time. Hope they don’t wait too long to debut 

whoever started the lee know and kim jiwoong propaganda here... it's working on me :redface:

jiwoong especially reminds me of juyeon who is my favorite visual idol 

 

let me pre-stan these two and do some research.... :coffee2:

55 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Wasnt there a rumor where people believed HueningKai and Soobin had something going on? Even Kai’s dad was promoting it on his IG lol. But lemme not feed into the fanfictions, assuming someone’s sexuality is wrong I guess :bird:

They really act like they have something going on, even more than just fanservice but I'm sure it's nothing. Wait, his dad was promoting it too? 

46 minutes ago, Babymomo said:

The way this Achilles sculpted by the muses themselves is FINALLY making me realize the unmistakable power of a visual :eek:

Like yes actually, being a visual is a talent! :lakitu:

Ant Farm Fletcher GIF - Ant Farm Fletcher Interview - Discover & Share GIFs

The way he managed to show both his nipple and belly button at the same time 

Ant Farm Fletcher GIF - Ant Farm Fletcher Interview - Discover & Share GIFs

32 minutes ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

They really act like they have something going on, even more than just fanservice but I'm sure it's nothing. Wait, his dad was promoting it too? 

Yeah when I used to follow TXT obsessively, those two always stood out to me in a way that there was intense chemistry and the usual fruity interactions. It might have just been fan service who knows but the dad’s mentions kinda made me think lol

spacer.png

spacer.png
 

the first story is based on this pic btw 

spacer.png

Edited by Witnessed ET

15 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Yeah when I used to follow TXT obsessively, those two always stood out to me in a way that there was intense chemistry and the usual fruity interactions. It might have just been fan service who knows but the dad’s mentions kinda made me think lol

spacer.png

spacer.png
 

the first story is based on this pic btw 

spacer.png

The fact that Kai's daddy posted about it is so :gaycat7:

Edited by CandyCoatedClouds

46 minutes ago, Aniston's Boobs said:

jiwoong especially reminds me of juyeon who is my favorite visual idol 

Serena Williams Applause GIF

1 hour ago, Aniston's Boobs said:

whoever started the lee know and kim jiwoong propaganda here... it's working on me :redface:

jiwoong especially reminds me of juyeon who is my favorite visual idol 

 

let me pre-stan these two and do some research.... :coffee2:

Juyeon is quite literally a perfect Korean male beauty, and Jiwoong does look a lot like him :bird:

 

14 minutes ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

The fact that Kai's daddy posted about it is so :gaycat7:

daddy knows best :gaycat6:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.