Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

26 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

I don’t think TWICE will be having Japan releases as often anymore, since JYP will probably focus on MISAMO when it comes to Japan from now on. The other members will then be able to focus more on their solo schedules etc. while MISAMO takes care of Japan, since Japan releases used to take a lot of space on the members schedules 

I was thinking they’re probably gonna do a full Korean album or at least a mini towards the end of the year before the tour, but since they might be doing one group cb a year now, I think they’ll try to fit one more solo then. I wonder who.

MISAMO will not get a solo anytime soon.

Chaeyoung? Since she’s a creative soul and writes and composes too. Jeongyeon? Since she’ll be the last remaining member of 3mix. 
Dahyun is likely to write her own music too, and JYP might leverage Tzuyu’s popularity by giving her a solo as well. It’s really hard to tell lmao and exciting nevertheless :gaycat6:

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

9 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

Another chalk-full year :jonny5:

 

Whew JYP is putting those renewals to good use

We’ll keep eating this year too that’s for sure :heart2:

 

8 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

I'm so confused as to why Twice always gets some of girls pressed in here for absolutely no reason :rip: Even when they supposedly haven't been relevant since 2019. It's not adding up I'm afraid. 

 

OT: I'm kinda more excited for Hyolo than the unit :mandown:

it’s very simple actually. Those users are synonymous with “false superiority complex” and “insecurity”. Everytime you see their username, it’s hard to be surprised :dies:

50 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Right now I feel like this is how it’s gonna go:

 

March - Group mini

May- Jihyo solo

July - MISAMO

September - 2nd mini/Japan release (maybe not though)

October - World Tour


either way, we’re FED :fan:

 

Streets are saying the tour is starting in summer but I feel like it'll be 4th korean full album in october with the tour starting in the last 2 months of the year :coffee2:

12 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

cute :heart:

 

Jeno is so hot and cvnty :WAP:

 

 

Quite literraly the best thing any NCT unit has done since well...Boom

July?!? 
 

spacer.png

 

WTF. I’m hoping they release a single in that time, and that is an album release date. 

Please who asked for Jihyo's solo

 

Give us a Nayonce comeback

 

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

 

I like the instrumental! I have high hopes for this album! Love these 3 so much, really want the instrumental in Momo's solo teaser to be one of the songs.

 

The long wait sucks but so thankful for the mini album in March that should carry me over til MiSaMo release in July.

 

My girls continue to spoil me and I am here for all of it! 

 

I HAVE to see them on tour again so I hoping for another concert near me again :jonny5: 

 

 

No Jihyo solo pls we want Nayeoncé comeback!

 

Another POP! would be :jonny5:

13 hours ago, Adama said:

Speaking of Hanni she’s apparently getting canceled in Vietnam bc her family are pro old regime :rip:

I read about this, doesn't really make sense for her to get cancelled when she's hasn't been born or raised in Vietnam as far as I know. But there goes my hopes for her being the 4th gen Lisa :gaycat6:

2 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

@xrosup@Gwendolyn@Mitsuki @discreetinside

The streets are saying that SKZ will be releasing a Korean studio album and a repackage later this year?
 

So in 2023 we are getting 2 studio albums (Japan and Korea) and 1 repackage so far

this would be on par for them, JYP keeps them churning out content

 

in 2022 they gave us 2 Korean EPs, a Japanese EP, a standalone single, and a compilation album with 10 new songs

 

Foc_BkOWYAU8FTW.png

TXT stans in the comments of all their performances for their latest comeback going on about how "stable" their vocals are while performing, when they're literally just lipsyncing to the studio track

 

okay girls, calm down

 

Foc_BkOWYAU8FTW.png

Is this rainbow pulling a KARA? Although i dont see it happening with these YT views :rip: But glad to see them coming back

 

 

six seconds that changed the industry. I just want her back :weeps:

 

giphy.gif

thinking about how SM is wasting all these beautiful instrumentals on horrible songwriting! (I just imagined a ice hockey concept for this song)

 

Here is the demo for anyone interested btw:

 

Edited by katyberry

43 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

:rip:

 

Hello good music.

 

Foc_BkOWYAU8FTW.png

Edited by Take Me Apart

11 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

For some reason my post just got hidden? And it's saying that it must be approved? This forum keeps surprising me :toofunny3:

 

@Save-Me-Oprah Where have you been all this time Miss Oprah? :WAP: We need more SKZ stans in here :heart:

Foc_BkOWYAU8FTW.png

I dont participate because 99% of the time this site is a dumpster fire

 

I see your Lee Know avi, taste.

 

 Foc_BkOWYAU8FTW.png

That NCT Dream song is literally the most generic song the NCT brand has released since 2019 but of course KTRL is stanning it. :ryan2:

SKZ hot take alert: lettuce pray that they stop making Felix sing in that forced deep voice on the next comeback

 

its obvious that it isn't his natural register and he sounds absolutely painful when he tries to do it live. He sounds so much more natural singing on that solo song he did on the SKZ-REPLAY album late last year. I guess they think the freakish deep voice makes him ~unique~?

 

Foc_BkOWYAU8FTW.png


this was absolute excellence, one of their top 10 b sides i fear

42 minutes ago, sunny said:

Is this rainbow pulling a KARA? Although i dont see it happening with these YT views :rip: But glad to see them coming back

 

 

They released this song in 2013

 

Foc_BkOWYAU8FTW.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.