• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, worldwide angel said:

:ahh: 

from "4th gEn leAdErs" to FADS.. just like that:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

OT: sugar rush ride is hot garbage 

10 hours ago, Lost In Paradise said:

I said what I said. someone needs to strip away the "kpop" from a group like Red Velvet that has the talent beyond what kpop usually needs.

they don't need to dance anymore. they don't need to rap anymore.

IU is 29. Lim Young-woong is 31. Taeyeon is 33. Adele is 34. Taylor is 33.

just give them good songs they can sing live and their career can have at least another 5-7 years.

Red velvet are not Big mama. Only Seulgi and Wendy are good singers, Joy is average and the rest are at Kpop level.  

1 hour ago, Hitchhiker said:

Not even an ugly poster to announce this, SM had to do some damage control quickly :ace:

Cb in April? 

JYP better have sent some Miss A  demo’s to Warner Japan for this MiSaMo debut. 

spacer.png

13 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Who are all the gays on BOY PLANET, so I can throw them some votes whole I’m on the app voting now

The BL actor aka KIM JIWOONG

this is legit one of their best songs

if sm dropped the whole experimental stuff and just did pop perfection like this their groups would be unstoppable

MiSaMo coming to SNATCH Perfumes WIGS :flame:

17 minutes ago, Adama said:

The BL actor aka KIM JIWOONG

Wait because that kiss was HOT

why did I just watch it back like 5 times? Loll

1 hour ago, Mel. said:

Who are all the gays on BOY PLANET, so I can throw them some votes whole I’m on the app voting now

Zhang Hao is our heterophobic king

Ive better be prepared for t-ara situation, this situatuin remind me when sm joining company with t-ara company and in all of sudden t-ara had scandal and disapear.. If kakao and sm merging they will focus more on aespa.. 

I have a feeling they will go all out for aespa for the last push if its not working then they will focus on ive.. So its a battle now... 

tinnitus grew :rip: best bg song in the last year by default

59 minutes ago, Sugden said:

this is legit one of their best songs

if sm dropped the whole experimental stuff and just did pop perfection like this their groups would be unstoppable

not this basic synthpop song that any flop western artist could release

1 hour ago, Adama said:

Cb in April? 

No chance, they’ll probably drop a teaser I think it’ll be in June/July 

21 minutes ago, Pinter said:

Ive better be prepared for t-ara situation, this situatuin remind me when sm joining company with t-ara company and in all of sudden t-ara had scandal and disapear.. If kakao and sm merging they will focus more on aespa.. 

I have a feeling they will go all out for aespa for the last push if its not working then they will focus on ive.. So its a battle now... 

I think I’ve should be the last of your concern. They’re in a better situation than AESPA. :bibliahh:

24 minutes ago, Pinter said:

why? 

IVE for digital

aespa for physical

some ex-ngg cant even get either of them :bibliahh:

3 minutes ago, newaespa said:

IVE for digital

aespa for physical

some ex-ngg cant even get either of them :bibliahh:

IVE physical too

3 minutes ago, Narima said:

Seeun's visual :WAP:

Yoon needs to go bangless next era! Even J got a long hair :giraffe:

2 minutes ago, Flomik said:

IVE physical too

That first tweet is wrong ?

Tbh this might be better for Aespa cuz we know what LSM's vision is and how much attention SM has been putting on NCT's shitty projects for years now :gayalipacat5:

9 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

I think I’ve should be the last of your concern. They’re in a better situation than AESPA. :bibliahh:

Uhm i dont care for miss strawberry and co but this whole situation kinda feel like a dejavu, t-ara was on top of the world and boom disapear, the recent scandal fod example is loona, how that one member suingtje company after sm funding the company... 

Ive does have similar career path to t-ara too, they are public driven and doesnt have big fandom to fll back on... Wonyoung mannerism reminds me so much of jiyeon, they are both very pretty and narsistic.. And yujin reminds so much of eunjung... Im wishinh all the best to them but history sometimes repeats itselfs in a period of time...