Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

Now makes me wonder what would happen if HYBE ended up with SM. I know a lot of ppl were scared of them ******* **** up but I don't see them doing it to this level lmao 

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

who cares about stray rats we need an emergency title change

https://twitter.com/vividecartier/status/1664079338713788416?s=46&t=hQjsAoMwQe8in9y2Qlrnyw

 

Streets are saying it's only termination as the flop CBX unit. But I'm sure this still affects their current standing within the company, regardless.

Maybe SM should have been bought:dies:

How do you have some of the most talented idols in history and still fail to be competent? Like how are they not paying thier idols, when they are selling Millions in a week and touring the world. I wouldn’t be surprised if this is about LSM nonpayment and ridiculous contracts. I don’t believe that conspiracy theory of “Outside forces” challenging SM tho. That’s clearly corporate talk😆

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

Not the best kpop boy group in history ending like that. I am going to miss them tbh. I would’ve expected DO or chanyeol to leave first tbh.

1 minute ago, Sugden said:

the way baekhyun was talking about the title choreography like hours ago

 

https://twitter.com/xunhuas/status/1663839120366637062

that’s weird, if his lawyers were about to file hours later

We’re finally seeing the downfall of SM. Been praying for this moment ever since I became an Aespa fan.

Korean Netizens React 

 

1. Wow I'm getting goosebumps.... seriously, this is such a sad news
 
2. Seriously, SM... ha....
 
3. They are still doing this....?
 
4. I don't think it's easy to start a case... there are so many cases like this that happened in the past too.... 
 
5. No but SM is still like this????
 
6. No but they've been through these lawsuits so many times already and still????
 
7. SM-ah... SM-ah....
 
8. Seriously, why do they not pay their artists properly... just why?...
 
9. Wow so SM hasn't changed
 
10. SMㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ just what has changed all ths time?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Let's just dump a big sh*t on them and go to HYBE!!!!!

Ilgan Sports is sharing BPM (Big Planet Made) reached out to EXO-CBX (Chen, Baekhyun, and Xiumin) and BPM is behind the current legal undertaking ongoing between CBX and SM

SM has confirmed BPM to be the "external forces" in their previous statement

 

not viviz label :rip: for what

3 minutes ago, Sugden said:

not viviz label :rip: for what

and with what money :deadbanana4:

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
11 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

I’m on it :dies:

I hope this bankrupts SM I am glad there stock is falling like a rock right now.

5 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

and with what money :deadbanana4:

I have no idea. It's bizarre. But it appears it's true that SM sent a notice to BPM to warn them to stop the contract process with CBX :skull:

 

4 minutes ago, Pikachu said:

i know Yawn is waking up and cackling at everyone dragging SM

I think she's more likely waking up and searching for her contract paperwork...:coffee:

 

Edited by Zack

SM ****** around and found out. They’re gonna find out again when NCT and Aespa’s contracts come up.

 

ExwrNLEU4AE9UrH?format=jpg&name=900x900

Edited by ANTIclimatic

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator

CBX wasn’t a brand new contract. They put them together under their existing deals. Just like SuperM wasn’t a new contract. They’re not explicitly contracted to be with EXO, their contract is as an artist under SM. This is bad how ever they try to spin it. 
 

Kai didn’t know he was going off to military when he was until SM announced it. They really are trash. 

9 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

and with what money :deadbanana4:

from what i read the people behind that company are super powerful and super sketchy too

1 hour ago, Sugden said:

No one wants to wake up to the news I woke up to this morning. No one. I was preparing my coffee, turning on wi-fi and the first thing I read is: “Chen, Baekhyun and Xiumin leave exo”. I blinked my eyes countless times and I went on Facebook just to see more and more posts about it. I couldn’t believe it. My Exo dream was over and there I was at 8AM sitting in my kitchen looking at the screen of my iPhone.
 

wow-cry.gif

mte

 

my day is ruined. SM been trash tho

 

wow-cry.gif

The new thread title. So shocking it's actually happening.

 

This year has been a back to back mess for SM so far. They lost their founder, creative director, lead producer, submitted to and then reversed a HYBE takeover, then got taken over by Kakao, then got raided by the government over the Kakao deal, public fights and video exposés between LSM and Chris Lee, aespa in tears and their comeback delayed, other artists (such as RV) being mismanaged left and right and now this.

 

And we're only 6 months into the year :deadbanana4:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.