Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

6 minutes ago, Spears_Stan said:

I know it's not for us to know her private life, but i ve been wondering what happened and how she s doing now, I hope she gets well soon and returns if/when she feels ready 

I agree, it's not right to speculate no matter what is being said. It's sad she's missed so many of RV's big appearances for various reasons. I hope she can return to activities as soon as she's ready.

 

Anyway, RV will be performing live at Primavera in around 17 hours and the event will be livestreamed (RV's set should be between 8:45-9:40PM CEST)

 

https://www.primaverasound.com/en/primavera-sound-2023-madrid/red-velvet

 

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FoctsdSacAoGXqX?format=png&name=large

 

Edited by Zack

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

“EXO's Baekhyun, Xiumin and Chen have ended their exclusive contracts with SM Entertainment and have taken legal action against the company for overdue payment and unreasonable deals.”

 

Umm….

Edited by katyberry

No one wants to wake up to the news I woke up to this morning. No one. I was preparing my coffee, turning on wi-fi and the first thing I read is: “Chen, Baekhyun and Xiumin leave exo”. I blinked my eyes countless times and I went on Facebook just to see more and more posts about it. I couldn’t believe it. My Exo dream was over and there I was at 8AM sitting in my kitchen looking at the screen of my iPhone.
 

wow-cry.gif

exo are supposed to be the cockroaches of kpop

i’m sure there is more to the story

:clownny:

omggggggg NOT BAEKHYUN

EXO is nothing without baekhyun

 

EXO's Baekhyun, Xiumin and Chen have ended their exclusive contracts with SM Entertainment and have taken legal action against the company for overdue payment and unreasonable deals.

 

https://twitter.com/kchartsmaster/status/1664072733108453378?s=61&t=0dYeKWXArrO353_EVtZ5zg

Edited by MonsterNavy

Can SM go one group without losing half its members :smiley: TVXQ, EXO, F(X), EXO again, GG, NCT, Exo again

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

Just now, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Can SM go one group without losing half its members :smiley: TVXQ, EXO, F(X), EXO again, GG, NCT, Exo again

I need Yawn and the others from SNSD to leave as well because SM is a mess the last few years

 

Gorjesspazze9

they are preparing for the comeback though (multiple stuff are shot already i believe) so what’s going to happen :deadbanana2:

literally SO confused rn

Edited by hallucinate

3 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Can SM go one group without losing half its members :smiley: TVXQ, EXO, F(X), EXO again, GG, NCT, Exo again

Well...aespa and Red Velvet are safe...for now :gaycat6:

 

SM contracts have long been a mess. They stopped pretending that their artists "renewed" after the 7 year mark in recent years too. Because we all know they force their artists to sign a 3 year extension at debut to lock them in for 10 years.

 

Hopefully more tea comes out of this EXO-CBX lawsuit...

 

Edited by Zack

Quote

In addition to making artists sign long-term contracts of 12-13 years, SM tries to get artists to sign renewal contracts with a min of 17-18 years.

this is crazy to me :deadbanana4: like is this even allowed

7 + 3 was already too much

Edited by hallucinate

well, I trust baekhyun, xiumin and chen I know they wanna give EXO-Ls a comeback so bad

but sm truly is trash. if they're treating EXO aka their biggest group after SNSD like this imagine the other smaller acts :biblio:

 

I hope to god aespa and nct aren't being scammed like this with their massive album sales, touring and digitals + worldwide popularity

 

also, imagine what's happening to other groups in smaller companies if SM can do this to EXO :mazen:

 

 

Edited by MonsterNavy

13 minutes ago, BigBangStan said:

Watch SM drop the first teaser for SMNBG soon :rip:

 

 

The two sm rookies just graduated like yesterday. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.