Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

6 minutes ago, xfreshkidxx said:

I AM mothering as it should :clap3:

To be mother, I AM would need a lot less straining in that chorus. Spicy deserved :coffee2:

5 minutes ago, Pikachu said:

I wonder if Hybe would sign refugee SM artists when they escape, it’s like basically free album sellers for them.

HYBE is already the face of SM leftovers with MHJ and LSM. The fact that even LSFM’s Unforgiven jacket shoot and the Eve video served classic MHJ visuals :deadbanana: HYBE is out for SM’s blood.

3 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

I know these companies don't care bout digitals and their peaks (I dont either, blackpink has been blocked from #1 literally 4 or 5 times nn)

but it would be a nice cherry on top 

I don’t disagree. And sometimes the way Circle does their points seems a little odd. But hey, Aespa will finally join BP as the only girl group with a 2M seller soon :clap3: 

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

HYBE is not a place for charity

everyone is selling physical nowadays, this is nothing special 

DsEkxBB.gif

8 minutes ago, dlwlrma said:

HYBE is not a place for charity

everyone is selling physical nowadays, this is nothing special 

DsEkxBB.gif

But HYBE lose money on albums by having to print those thousands of photocards. Baekhyun is probably one of the best investments in K-pop. 1M sales and digital success for a soloist is rare.

DsEkxBB.gif

 

Stanning kpop boybands in particular is like flying through turbulence. There's literally never any peace. There's always scandals, members leaving, the military bullshit, no peace, no peace at all.

 

i thought baekhyun was a bts member he looks like the lot of them

SM has always been a shady mess I'm so curious how they managed to gain company stans :coffee2:

9 minutes ago, playboi said:

i thought baekhyun was a bts member he looks like the lot of them

Put respect on Baekhyun’s name. :biblio:

1 minute ago, Nein said:

Put respect on Baekhyun’s name. :biblio:

Image

 

he looks like j-hope here, chen however is very attractive

I can’t believe everyone let ENGODPEN flop so hard

 

I mean I haven’t bought the album yet either but still! Justice for the Kings

What’s SM’s Next Move? :dancehall:


EXO Don’t Mess up my Taxcut MV 

Forgot the Beat comeback

Taeyeon I.R.S Digital single

or NCT 126 Member album 🤔

why is everyone perched for a Taeyeon comeback? didn't she literally say a few weeks ago that she hasn't even started working on anything?

 

jessiejlipsbig.gif

love my sm faves but Jessica really is getting the last laugh after all huh?

 

jessiejlipsbig.gif

3 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

why is everyone perched for a Taeyeon comeback? didn't she literally say a few weeks ago that she hasn't even started working on anything?

 

jessiejlipsbig.gif

She’s confirmed to comeback in April, sis. Please anticipate.

jessiejlipsbig.gif

Currently watching this....whew

 

 

 

 

I haven't been a carat since 2018 but i'll always tune into a jeonghan/jun/dino/dk fancam

 

spacer.png

 

 

Also, super is growing on me :loud:

1 minute ago, Eternium said:

She’s confirmed to comeback in April, sis. Please anticipate.

jessiejlipsbig.gif

was April in the room with us

 

jessiejlipsbig.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.