Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

10 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

was April in the room with us

 

jessiejlipsbig.gif

Yes, right next to Aespa’s February

jessiejlipsbig.gif

16 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

was April in the room with us

 

jessiejlipsbig.gif

no they disbanded 

 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Zack said:

It will be 7+3 like all 9 of them were. In 2017, Oh!GG signed 3 year extensions, while Seohyun, Sooyoung and Tiffany left SM at that time. Jessica remained under contract too due to the extension, but she/SM mutually agreed to terminate it in 2015, after 1 year.

 

I believe it was announced that Oh!GG signed another extension in 2020 and that may be up for expiry in August this year.

 

Didn’t the law passed in 2014 to limit contract to 7 years only? I think sm old contract was like 20 years ( original + renewal) or smth like that. 

1 minute ago, Nein said:

I wonder if TAEYEON is looking up other agencies. 

Better be a big 4, I can’t handle her being CL’d or Hyuna’d.

 

my K-pop dream will really be over….

Just yesterday I was commenting here how shitty SM has been to EXO over the years. I'm not even surprised. 

 

I have so much to say, but I don't know where to start. 

Taeyeon makes up 70% of all SM digital sales yearly. And is only behind IU as a Soloist in all of Korean History:jonny6:

She better have the best written contract in that Building. 
 

Super Massive fail but at least we got a great Aespa album before they went to hell

 

kai-slip.gif

Not EXO losing thee vocalists :biblionny: DO no curr about being an idol and Kai is N/A for awhile so they may be over I fear. Maybe Suho could be a creative director for the new BG or something but they definitely won’t hit the same as 5.

 

Quick, tell Wendell to put the scissors down and get in the studio with a summer bop ASAP. Knowing SM a distraction comeback single will probably come out of nowhere next week

 

jessiejlipsbig.gif

14 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

Better be a big 4, I can’t handle her being CL’d or Hyuna’d.

 

my K-pop dream will really be over….

Literally all the other big 3 options suck. She’d be better off going independent.

4 hours ago, bigboss said:

I'm working through f(x)'s discography for the first time, and I'm blown away. 

 

Four Walls is one of the best pop albums ever. 

fx put almost every other group of their time to shame tbh

 

mgs3-metal-gear-solid3.gif

The new BG or GG will be announced soon for damage control 

EXO!! :jonny6: 
theyre probably the group who’s been the most horribly managed among the groups I stan, so I’m not surprised at the members leaving that company. im just praying for a miracle that somehow the future looks bright for them and they can finally realize their fullest potential in the west. I know there are roadblocks for a complete comeback like Kai and Sehun’s enlistment and the members being older and losing their hold on the younger audience, but this is their chance to expand internationally. Just look at Twice, they’re a big sized group with more kpop-style music and image but are getting bigger and bigger globally. So I can see the same thing for EXO. Please don’t tell me this is the end for them :biblio:

 

sm better not try it with a new bg or gg announcement to cover up all the mess

an aespa mini or full album will be enough :gaycat2:

Aren't SN5D's 3 year renewals up in September? If SM lose Taeyeon it's all over :deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2:

At least now we might be getting a Ten album sooner than later.

 

 

Edited by ANTIclimatic

48 minutes ago, Odd said:

Currently watching this....whew

 

 

 

 

I haven't been a carat since 2018 but i'll always tune into a jeonghan/jun/dino/dk fancam

 

spacer.png

 

 

Also, super is growing on me :loud:

He’s an ethereal beauty

 

spacer.png

I just know Sungchan & Shotaro NBG or NGG debut will be pushing forward out of the blue to divert attention :giraffe:

 

See how the Red Velvet debut was rushed in order to cover up Jessica issue.

Edited by discreetinside

5 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

sm better not try it with a new bg or gg announcement to cover up all the mess

an aespa mini or full album will be enough :gaycat2:

We already know 4 of the confirmed bg members so I wouldn’t be surprised if they debut soon.

so are the Pinks being paid accordingly by YG ent with the humongous amount of money they're generating or what?

is YG about to be sm'd in the future too?

anyone knows the tea? :gaycat2: 

If sm is paying exo pennies imagine what they're paying nct

 

 

jessiejlipsbig.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.