Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

Further proof that the Samsung deal is real: they blurred Chan's iPhone in their latest video :clown:  @Mitsuki

 

https://twitter.com/dailyseung2/status/1663934074761912322

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

4 minutes ago, xrosup said:

Further proof that the Samsung deal is real: they blurred Chan's iPhone in their latest video :clown:  @Mitsuki

 

https://twitter.com/dailyseung2/status/1663934074761912322

Makes cents as where they're the most popular turned "Awesome Screen Awesome Battery" into a hit.

 

:cm:

just saw it on my timeline that BTS new single for their anniversary is out next friday, can’t believe nobody posted about it here yet :skull:

Edited by hallucinate

15 hours ago, armink said:

self produced song is coming for festa :jonnycat: @BTS @smates

 

https://twitter.com/charts_k/status/1663742862910005249?s=20

https://twitter.com/charts_k/status/1663757583948169217?s=20

 

hoping for no pissdogg participation unless he puts on his hyyh/wings hat:alexz:

 

4 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

just saw it on my timeline that BTS new single for their anniversary is out next friday, can’t believe nobody posted about it here yet :skull:

I did, Twitter embeds just don’t work anymore :rip:

35 minutes ago, xrosup said:

Further proof that the Samsung deal is real: they blurred Chan's iPhone in their latest video :clown:  @Mitsuki

 

https://twitter.com/dailyseung2/status/1663934074761912322

It's SO obvious, I'm curious for the Deal announcement :dies:

 

Also Hyunjin as Versace ambassador, cause he's been wearing full Versace in everything from this era. And Allure Korea posted about him calling a Versace ambassador 

A 38 minutes video explaning the creative process of each song of their new album. And this is just the first part, they will release 2 more videos about. 

 

Their "INTRO" videos are one of my favorite parts of the era. This one, especially, made me feel their excitement on my bones. They are very sincere about their music, their decisions, the development of their skills, what they think that will be polarizing and what they think that will be well received. 

 

I love how they describe their theme as "funnily annoying". They know that what they release might be controversial and they couldn't care less. Legends. 

 

 

 

Also, I'm screaming they invited Tiger TK to feature their song "Topline" and only AFTER he accepted, they informed JYP :bibliahh:

2 hours ago, fauxtography said:

What exactly are you trying to prove by saying a 3 year old album has more streams than a new song released this year? :rip:

that the statement „none of our faves will ever have such a big hit in the 1st place.” is simply not true? also, not only the „old album”, but also a bunch of the songs. but maybe you and your faves truly can’t relate to that 

 

nothing against Fifty Fifty, Cupid is doing amazing :clap3:

I won’t be surprised if we will see more things like that in the future with TikTok going strong and kpop flooding it with the dance challenges and trends 

Edited by Hazy

I’m seeing Red Velvet tomorrow and Joy better be there or i will RIOT :redface:

That TOP comment sounds like he's about to go to jail. 

 

IMG_20210527_101722.thumb.jpg.c9c05d622b

10 hours ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

Why the thread title says actual 4th gen leader Stray Kids? Actual 4th gen leaders are aespa.

Fact:heart2:

Not I AM still blocking Untalented :deadbanana4::bibliahh: Sakura can only do so much heavy lifting. :bibliahh:

1 hour ago, armink said:

 

I did, Twitter embeds just don’t work anymore :rip:

We've got so much music this year, we still have solos from JK and V to look forward to, and now this... I can't keep up :priceless: I feel like they will be gone completely in 2024-early 2025 and come back in late 2025 (if they all enlist by the end of this year :rip:)

Wonder if Top's crossing BB out of his stories, was to hint of him leaving of to show it was a bad break up?

I've felt him kind of shunned the rest of his bandmates? (altho I dont may have missed something?)

 

kind of sad tho

really was waiting for that comeback album, as they were going to be at Coachella

 

 

they will probably come back in the future..like some can expect to happen

but yea, sad - since they were still so successful

(inb4 the 3 of em release as BB:deadbanana2:)

I hope the maknae line of BTS won’t enlist anytime soon - it would be such a kii 

 

but then they were also done dirty too, rappers line got their time to shine previously, even if they didn’t get their official „solo debut” 

 

V, Jungkook and Jimin have all huge chances at having good solo careers, hopefully they won’t give it away so easy 

7 minutes ago, smates said:

We've got so much music this year, we still have solos from JK and V to look forward to, and now this... I can't keep up :priceless: I feel like they will be gone completely in 2024-early 2025 and come back in late 2025 (if they all enlist by the end of this year :rip:)

tbh we haven't gotten any OT7 content other than the game OST, I'm glad we're getting this single since I agree that 2024 is looking like its gonna be pretty bare

6 minutes ago, smates said:

We've got so much music this year, we still have solos from JK and V to look forward to, and now this... I can't keep up :priceless: I feel like they will be gone completely in 2024-early 2025 and come back in late 2025 (if they all enlist by the end of this year :rip:)

The way BTS have released more music in their supposed hiatus era, than ever before :rip:

I swear Armys are FED and are getting new albums and singles every 3 weeks :deadbanana:

Like the amount of Jimin releases and collabs alone this year :skull:

Look so cool, look so SEXSCH

like Kim kardaSHUN

look so cute, look so pretty

like AriYunna

 

i wanna witchu popo

i wanna witchu pong

 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Chemist said:

I’m seeing Red Velvet tomorrow and Joy better be there or i will RIOT :redface:

Can you tell Joy I said Hi

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

Felix posted on Instagram : « 💙💜💖 #AD #louisvuitton »

 

https://twitter.com/8KIZS/status/1663917908005732355?s=20

 

The hearts' colors on the first day of pride month :deadbanana2: he knew what he was doing 

7 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Look so cool, look so SEXSCH

like Kim kardaSHUN

look so cute, look so pretty

like AriYunna

 

i wanna witchu popo

i wanna witchu pong

 

spacer.png

the SEXSCH takes me out every time :ahh:

iconic!

Giselle would have done so well if she had been transferred to Mystic with the other SM trainees and had the extra time to prepare and debut in Billie. She fits the concept so well.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.