Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

19 minutes ago, armink said:

tbh we haven't gotten any OT7 content other than the game OST, I'm glad we're getting this single since I agree that 2024 is looking like its gonna be pretty bare

Yes, seeing the Festa notification made me emotional, ngl :chick3:. This will be my 6th one, I'm still traumatized by last year's tho :ace:

19 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

The way BTS have released more music in their supposed hiatus era, than ever before :rip:

I swear Armys are FED and are getting new albums and singles every 3 weeks :deadbanana:

Like the amount of Jimin releases and collabs alone this year :skull:

I read Jimin had his 4th BB100 entry this year and I was like?? In college, I'd skip classes for their Festa content, maybe I'm too old for K-Pop now :deadbanana:

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

17 hours ago, armink said:

self produced song is coming for festa :jonnycat: @BTS @smates

 

https://twitter.com/charts_k/status/1663742862910005249?s=20

https://twitter.com/charts_k/status/1663757583948169217?s=20

 

hoping for no pissdogg participation unless he puts on his hyyh/wings hat:alexz:

Oh wow :jonny6:

 

Happy 10 years armys 

spacer.png

 

 

I hate this song so much but they eat the choreo

 

Ricky and Jiwoong have such main character energy

 

kermitxtinamadebyjolie.gif

 

This video altered my brain chemistry

 

ITZY, G-IDLE, IZ*ONE :heart: The early 4th gen trinity :heart:

 

 

13 minutes ago, Flomik said:

This video altered my brain chemistry

 

ITZY, G-IDLE, IZ*ONE :heart: The early 4th gen trinity :heart:

 

 

crazy how itzy were the headliners back then and now that title would probably be given to gidle

 

Whew, this b-side had absolutely no right to go this hard :WAP:  what a chorus :jonny4:

NAEGE JALHAE DEO-JALHAE DEO

DEODEODEO JALHAE DEO
NEOBAKKE EOBTNEUN GEO ANYA-ANYAAA

 

khkKjaM.gif

1 hour ago, Chemist said:

I’m seeing Red Velvet tomorrow and Joy better be there or i will RIOT :redface:

JOY won't be there tomorrow unfortunately. Primavera have already confirmed that she is not attending any of the performances. Also RV already arrived in Barcelona today and she was not with them at the airport :noparty:

 

Anyway, I'm wishing her a safe return to the stage. There has been some speculation on Korean sites, but I just hope she is well.

 

Edited by Zack

37 minutes ago, smates said:

Yes, seeing the Festa notification made me emotional, ngl :chick3:. This will be my 6th one, I'm still traumatized by last year's tho :ace:

I read Jimin had his 4th BB100 entry this year and I was like?? In college, I'd skip classes for their Festa content, maybe I'm too old for K-Pop now :deadbanana:

ahhh I think this is going to be my 7th festa, cheers to being elderly army :heart: the way I once rushed to finish a final in half the alloted time back in high school so I could buy concert tickets for the LYS tour :skull:

52 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

is Bang Chan losing his hair or

 

kermitxtinamadebyjolie.gif

Girl he's been balding for years now

 

kermitxtinamadebyjolie.gif

The beginning choreo of Rock With You has always confused me and I’m glad I’m not alone :dies: @kendoll2001

 

 

29 minutes ago, Zack said:

JOY won't be there tomorrow unfortunately. Primavera have already confirmed that she is not attending any of the performances. Also RV already arrived in Barcelona today and she was not with them at the airport :noparty:

 

Anyway, I'm wishing her a safe return to the stage. There has been some speculation on Korean sites, but I just hope she is well.

 

Is she pulling a Jesy? :gaycat6:

15 minutes ago, Sept said:

Is she pulling a Jesy? :gaycat6:

Red Velvet NGG confirmed if that’s the case :gaycat6:

33 minutes ago, armink said:

ahhh I think this is going to be my 7th festa, cheers to being elderly army :heart: the way I once rushed to finish a final in half the alloted time back in high school so I could buy concert tickets for the LYS tour :skull:

Good old days when I would watch Run BTS episodes in class :bibliahh:

I hate the fact that my best friend has been a fan since their debut, and she could've introduced them to me in 2014 but I was a judgemental Western pop stan back then :deadbanana: BTS really got so many of us into K-Pop, 4th gen groups should be forever grateful :alexz:

1 hour ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

is Bang Chan losing his hair or

 

kermitxtinamadebyjolie.gif

He's already gone bald for years now :toofunny2:

I'm working through f(x)'s discography for the first time, and I'm blown away. 

 

Four Walls is one of the best pop albums ever. 

10 minutes ago, bigboss said:

I'm working through f(x)'s discography for the first time, and I'm blown away. 

 

Four Walls is one of the best pop albums ever. 

truly some of the greatest to ever do it :jonny6:

 

their early albums and minis are solid, but that 3 album punch at the end from Pink Tape to 4 Walls is unmatched 

1 hour ago, Gwendolyn said:

Felix coming out as bisexual.. he always gave fruity.

He couldn't be more obvious with the post 

 

:deadbanana2:

this song getting what it deserves. :WAP:

 

"Eve, Psyche & The Bluebeard's wife" by #LE_SSERAFIM - 9AM KST

#6 Bugs (=)
#14 Melon (=)
#15 Genie (+6) *new peak*
#18 FLO (+1) *repeak*

Current ULs: 146,238 (+1,104) *new peak*
Current rank by ULs: 24 (=)

5 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

Leeyoncé Knowles rapper era is back :gaycat1:

 

 

his boobs look great in that shirt

25 minutes ago, Tomek said:

g idle won, why?

bts-fan.gif

Soyeoncé always wins :jonny5:

I haven’t replayed a Album as much as My World since August 8th 2022:jonny6:They really are Soshi’s Successors

 

2 hours ago, Zack said:

JOY won't be there tomorrow unfortunately. Primavera have already confirmed that she is not attending any of the performances. Also RV already arrived in Barcelona today and she was not with them at the airport :noparty:

 

Anyway, I'm wishing her a safe return to the stage. There has been some speculation on Korean sites, but I just hope she is well.

 

I know it's not for us to know her private life, but i ve been wondering what happened and how she s doing now, I hope she gets well soon and returns if/when she feels ready 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.