Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

9 minutes ago, Fadedlights said:

I mean if you removed him from the group, nothing would change. I don't think he plays a vital part so not surprised he's not getting much when isn't he one of the least popular members? Been a while but I swear him, Changbin and Seungmin have the cheapest photocard prices. 

Majority of the members in charge of vocals of the group aren't better vocalists than him, tho. He might not be "main" anything, but If you remove one of the few members focused on vocals then Stray Kids will end up become an exclusive  rap-only group at this point. 

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

14 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

KPOP EMERGENCY 

QUEENS ARE COMING

 

 

 

 

LETS GOOO :jonnycat:

16 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

KPOP EMERGENCY 

QUEENS ARE COMING

 

 

 

 

SMNGG was rumored to be July 3rd or 10th and this feels like revenge for MHJ :lmao: Now that we have their date, we need BaeMon, ITZY and SMNGG dates ASAP.

Just now, Eternium said:

SMNGG was rumored to be July 3rd or 10th and this feels like revenge for MHJ :lmao: Now that we have their date, we need BaeMon, ITZY and SMNGG dates ASAP.

ITZY will comeback on July too

 

I won twice, NewJeans and ITZY, my favorites 

:katie2:

Omg, July 7 is a Friday

NewJeans targeting international market :jonny6:

 

3 minutes ago, ANTIclimatic said:

JYP wasting his potential I fear

Yeah, he is basically one of the most talented idols ever, and real definition of what being an ace means :ghostface:

1 hour ago, Witnessed ET said:

This deserves the FEVER treatment from this album tbh, that chorus is so addictive :WAP: hopefully we get the video and choreo for this

 


FEVER is still vastly superior though, let’s not get it twisted, one of the best bg songs ever

This music video and song will never get old, literally the best of the best.

42 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

The only underutilized member in Stray Kids, in my opinion, is I.N. The members gets gigs outside the group depending on what suits them the most. 

 

Hyunjin and Felix get the modeling/brand deals gigs

 

3RACHA get the collabs gigs, they have been working with/for other artists consistently

 

Seungmin gets OSTs in big dramas on Korea

 

Lee Know got his MC gig and go to varieties from time to time

 

I.N is really not doing and getting nothing. At all. My king deserves better. 

 

 :giraffe:

I.N. needs to be doing something I agree, he's so underutilized.

37 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

 

soyeongend.gif

 

I truly think this cements GIDLE as part of 4th gen (certain users dont argue with me) top5.:jonny5:

NEWJEANS

IVE

AESPA

LESSERAFIM

GIDLE

 

soyeongend.gif

 

Someone, her Pen is garbage but she knows how to SERVE a lewk :cm:

20 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Yeah I think you cracked the code, you didn’t give the song a chance to grow on you. Going from Drunk-Dazed, it does sound a little different but I loved it in no time.

 

yeah Sunghoon being Soobin’s replacement was a mistake because their personalities are polar opposites lol. Soobin is a fruity smiley gay social-butterfly and Sunghoon is a cool dude but is reserved and looks bored most of the times. Honestly Wonyoung carried that whole show on her shoulders when he was there lmao. MCing is not for him, idk whose idea was that. 

But having said that, being an IT boy/girl doesn’t really depend on personality imo, he’s handsome and in line with the Korean male beauty standards so they just needed to milk that with appropriate deals and cfs for maximum exposure. They could have capitalized on his “ice prince” nickname, not just becaise  of his ice-skating past but also his cool and reserved demeanor. Don’t the koriyan teen girlies go crazy for that shite? :gaycat6:

That is so funny that you say that since Soobin is known to be incredibly introverted, Sunghoon is just even more introverted than him 🤣 

once smngg and baemon debuts is gonna be crazy

imagine almost 10 girlgroups all doing huge numbers :rip:

They told us pre-release was gonna be in June The delay already This better be because the bag production or else :clownny:

:deadbanana2:SingSing Posted up for a fight 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

3 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

:deadbanana2:SingSing Posted up for a fight 

:deadbanana4:jeez

10 minutes ago, Antunes said:

NEWJEANS :jonny5:

Nobody moved.

 

We prefer aespa and IVE. 

15 minutes ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

This music video and song will never get old, literally the best of the best.

I.N. needs to be doing something I agree, he's so underutilized.

Someone, her Pen is garbage but she knows how to SERVE a lewk :cm:

That is so funny that you say that since Soobin is known to be incredibly introverted, Sunghoon is just even more introverted than him 🤣 

Truly one of the best songs, videos and choreos ever. Timeless :clap3:

 

And well, Soobin might be introverted, but he didn’t seem that way while on Music Bank. I was just referring to his friendliness with the guests and everyone on that show. 

26 minutes ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

This music video and song will never get old, literally the best of the best.

I.N. needs to be doing something I agree, he's so underutilized.

Someone, her Pen is garbage but she knows how to SERVE a lewk :cm:

That is so funny that you say that since Soobin is known to be incredibly introverted, Sunghoon is just even more introverted than him 🤣 

You can be an introvert and have an interesting personality

 

See: Soobin, Yeri, Haerin, Eunchae, and literally almost all of Twice. 

 

Sunghoon is a pretty face and had so much potential to be bigger, but yeah he can't back it up with the personality sadly. That's okay, maybe it's his personal choice not to be so exposed so much in the cameras and media. 

Not Jennie being in the same frame with someone having their ti**es out :deadbanana2:

 

Spoiler

FwwuGB5WcAwMzNm?format=jpg&name=medium

 

Edited by Pluto2022

Sometimes I forget most of Stray Kids members are introverts, but Chan, Felix and Changbin:katie2:

Just now, Mitsuki said:

Sometimes I forget most of Stray Kids members are introverts, but Chan, Felix and Changbin:katie2:

Felix is literally the biggest introvert though? 3Racha are the only extroverts in the group especially Han

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.